Wednesday, January 5, 2005

SO FUCKING PISSED BECAUSE MY FUCKING WALLET GOT STOLEN I GOT KICKED OUT OF THE HOUSE ON MONDAY, though now i'm offered to come back. I haven't eaten in two days until today when I stuffed myself in pizza and noodles during lunch. I am so fucking frustrated because I opened my camera before I fucking rewound the damn film and I don't know if it is going to be okay because I am SO FUCKING FUMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHH and i have a 20 page research paper due in two days, 8 more pages to go wahoo!! arghh I hate my fucking dad, life, and school because my FUCKING WALLET IS GONE!!! I don't know but wherever that fucking bastard is, they shall pay.

I DON'T HAVE ANYMORE MONEY AND NOW EVERYONE IS ASKING ME FOR MONEY<>

Posted 1/5/2005 at 5:51 PM

3 Comments

umm... happy holidays!

whee!!!

-pak

Posted 1/6/2005 at 12:4 AM by paque
Two words "woo-saaahh"... (from Bad Boys II, I think...)
Posted 1/6/2005 at 1:21 PM by gottuff104
Wow. Tough life ya got there.
Posted 1/7/2005 at 6:58 PM by kangaroo_wu

No comments:

Post a Comment