Saturday, January 1, 2005

Hey I've still procrastinated on my fucking Photography paper, but hell screw it for now. Don't worry I can make it, I can finish it.

Though for now, I am partying w/my two of my best friends, Krystal and Peri @ Her house for the New Year.

You know as I look back on this year it has been pretty interesting...full of my life's fuck up's and...just amazing things that has happened to me.
God I wish I can list them...yeah I can.

These are not in order from highest to lowest I'm just in a hurry so I can watch I love the 90's w/Krystal and Peri. We just watched saved so fucking hilarious "I AM FILLED WITH GOD'S LOVE!!!" God Christian's piss me off though the word god damn it is such a lovely word to use at people that I just hate so much.

1) GOING TO THE ORGY CONCERT WITH KRYSTAL AND PERI!!!
1) MEETING JAY GORDON AND ORGY!!
1) Getting Dumped
2) Going to Europe
3) Going to China
4) Meeting Scott
5) Hanging out with my friends
6) Lisa coming back
7) Hanging out at the trophy case from 4th period-lunch
8) watching I love the 90's \
9) Kerry conceited
10) Bush winning the election
11) Entering sophomore year
12) Meeting Wang Wei
13) Meeting Wang Jian
14) Getting ZZYZX
15) Ignoring Chris
16) Blake's love life
17) Chipotle
18) Hanging @ the Pearl Street Mall
19 )Wyatt
20) Meeting Elliot
21) TO BE CONTINUED!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here comes the NEW YEAR!! Here we come 2005!!! kinda scary
I'm seperated from my entire family for the second time, last year I was @ Amy's house hanging out listening to the top 93 songs of 2003 on 93.3 while making out with my ex, which was fun until the next month when he dumped me, which is fine lol. HEY EVERYONE HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I'll C.U Next yEAR!!!!

Love,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment