Name: Susan Sheng Wang
Grade: 10
What activities are you involved in at FHS? KB, yearbook, All Cultures Club, and Anime Club
If you could be a shoe, what kind of shoe would you be? Diesel ‘cracker’ oxfords
What’s your favorite kind of Ramen Noodle? Definitely the check
Fav song? Orestes by APC, or Bittersweet symphony by the Verve
If you could bring back one band (dead or alive), which would it be? NIRVANA
If you could be any kind of candy, what would you be? Snickers-hungry?
Favorite word? Ugoogoli
Favorite place in the world? Beijing~All the way! Or Boulder
If you could fight one person, who would it be? Vladimir Putin~he knows judo
If you could make a spoof out of any movie, which one would it be? Harry Potter~ Prisoner of Azkabahan
If you could put anything in a vending machine, what would it be? Giftcards and DVD’s
Dr. Phil, Oprah, or who? Oprah all the way
What’s your rington? My immortal~ Evanescence
Half empty or half full? It’s all gone, I drank it all
What’s your favorite brand of bottled water? Ooh dasani
Red Pill or Blue Pill I want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes, I’ll take the blue pill
Sking or snowboarding? None, I always run into trees
Who’s your dream date? Jimmy Fallon/ Elliot Neidens
If you were a ghost , who would you hhaunt? Mr. Friedman, my 8th grade math teacher
What’s your unique talent? Telling stories by the campfire
Johhny Depp or Brad Pitt? Brad Pitt
What’s your favorite song? Laughter
What’s your biggest pet peeve? People who murder the language of French, bad British accents
If you could be any FHS student or teacher, who would you be? I would be Mrs. McCleary she has M&M’s mathematical and musical talent!
If could be any article of clothing, what would you be? Shirts, they make osme guys look hot
Did this before break actually
No comments:
Post a Comment