Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Isn't it great to eavesdrop in conversations about guys...well that's happening right now. I"m on the computers @ the SAC ...and lol Shine Shine and Nina are talking about...some guy with the same first name as Churchill

O great Mr.Burns is putting on the repetitive classical music. He should get some more CD's I mean I heard that fucking pachelbel's canon during 4th period like more than I should have to. okay finally the stoned bastard is putting on some Telemann's ....something forgot the name shut up

If only my internet would work at home...ahhhhh so sad

OOO last night when I got home...I managed to sprint across S.Boulder road and catch teh Dash direct home. When I got home, Vivian and the gang came over. Before I got on the Skip at Fairview I called mom and she said when I was coming back home ...then my mom said I could get a ride with Song Ying (Vivian's mom) so I said it wasn't necessary for her to give me one back home even though she's in Boulder. I didn't want to hassle.

When I got home they were there, I was like oh...i c, then mom said, "I said you could get a ride with Song Ying," then I replied, though you didn't mentioned the fact that she coming over...mom apologized and we ate.
dad made guacomole, chips, potato salad and Lanzhou noodles aka mian pian zi. So good and I wanted to eat more, though he didn't start another pot of noodles because Bao was coming over after Song Ying...were having a lot of company. Before Bao came I put on Village People Cd and we listened the Y.M.C.A song with all the little kids.

'sighs' did I mention that we all went to CHilis after my recital on Sunday? Good food..yum but the fries had way too much salt on them, I had monterey chicken w/ steamed vegetables and mashed potatoes...the good kind. Then we went to B&N after having a hilarious dispute over who gets to pay the bill..would it be my AUnt? ??? or Song Ying??? Then Song Ying gave me $25 so I can go buy books at B&N...sweet, however we spent it on xmas gifts...which were books...and other misc junk for Blake, and my friends. I got everyone something. I FINALLY GOT ZZYZX ON ORDER FOR ME I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY! it was hilarious when I was asking the Cd guy about the zeromancer album for him, he's like "okay there's clone your lover, eurotrash and ZZKSHASDJWHJ?!!"

me: ...yeah I want the zwsawsz....aka z.z.y.z.x (that's how I pronouce it) that was so hilarious.

Posted 12/14/2004 at 6:1 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment