Thursday, September 9, 2004

very tired,

want to kill several people

Chris get the fuck out of my site

blood will be spilled muhahahahhahaha

die die die

some ppl in my bio and history class oh and can't forget the french class need to drop dead.

Got to finish project...but it's fun

Je t'aime dormir, uhhh bien sur..geez

Dan was hitting on freshmen asian girls yesterday at the library-so fucking hilarious

Girls: Who..what's ur name?

Dan: I'm THE Dan

me: oh yeah

girls: what? ur THE Dan? *giggles

me: Dan..they like you

Dan: of course, no one can get their hands off of me

asian girl 1: we played a game and-

asian girl 2 interjects: shhhhh *giggles

asian: this girl says your her soulmate

me: ohhhh Dan...see?

Dan: heck yeah SOUL MATE #4!

me: 'sighs' I'll arrange you two to homecoming okay?

Dan: not necessary I'll be okay ...whoo soulmate #4

Posted 9/9/2004 at 10:0 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment