Monday, September 6, 2004

Hey again, it's LABOR DAY. Though I don't really understand the whole concept of labor day...not that I really care. All I care about is I get to sleep in and relax on a Monday 'sighs'.

Like you said last night Scott : I could subconsciencely...and yet I denied the fact last night that I didn't like him at all even subconscienely. Though now that I had time to think about it last night and today...damn it your right~ I like him in a subconscience matter...my brain sucks. you always win-geez.

Hope the tranquilizer meds made u feel happy teehee.

I made tuna sandwiches today-I feel proud everyone becuz I didn't cut myself with the knife while chopping up celery whooo! l

of course I'm too terrified to tell him~everyone will think i need more dating insurance and I just pick random ppl and no one will appoove becauz I'm a hideous loser ohh nooo. muhahahha my life is screwed........................who said that?

I got to go finish this paper-yahoo.

This song kinda describes my life

~Wait~ by Earshot

Something's wrong,
Trying to conquer these fears i thought were gone.
And it's been so long, I'm dying to live in a world i dont belong

I cant wait for someone to hear me,
And wait for someone to touch me.
And wait forever to be told,
I'm forever alone.

I cant wait for someone to feel me,
And wait for someone to heal me.
And wait forever to be told,
I'm forever alone..

On my own,
I'll show myself what it means to be alone.
And the tears i cry are washed away.
All the scars are my disguise.

I can't wait for someone to hear me,
And wait for someone to touch me.

And wait forever to be told,
I'm forever alone.

I cant wait for someone to feel me,
And wait for someone to heal me.
And wait forever to be told,
Im forever alone..

I'm forever alone.
I'm forever alone.
I'm forever alone.

I, I'm not waiting here this time.

I can't wait for someone to hear me.
And wait for someone to touch me
And wait forever to be told,
I'm forever alone.

I cant wait for someone to feel me
And wait for someone to heal me
And wait forever to be told
I'm forever alone.


Posted 9/6/2004 at 5:29 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment