Hey I haven't updated my Xanga in over a few days and let's just say a few people have been telling me that it hasn't been updated, which is good, Keep on reminding me
.
Well anyways life changes so quickly, in a second, minute. Like in the Titanic movie-okay why the hell am I'm refering to Titanic again. The movie is alright..I'd give it a C+, they had to take 11 Academy Awards in 1998. Oh yeah did anyone watch the Oscars on Sunday night? THE RETURN OF THE KING SWEPT 11 OSCARS. JUST LIKE TITANIC og! ALRIGHT THE MOVIE WAS REALLY GOOD BUT IT DIDN'T REALLY DESERVE 11,11! 11 OSCARS! I thought Pirates of the Carribbean, Lost in Translation and Cold Mountain should have deserved a few credits in film adaptation, makeup. Oh and the Annie Lennox song 'into the west' it wasn't that great. THE BELLEVIEW RENDEZVOUS KICKED ASS!!!
People go rent/see Lost in Translation,Cold Mountain, Mystic River, Whale Rider. ELIJAH WOOD FANS~GET OVER HIM!!! GOD FRODO BAGGINS IS NOT VERY HOT WHEN HE'S ALL COVERED WITH DIRT,and looked like he hasn't taken a shower in months. I'll have to say Legolas, and Aragorn are the guys in LOTR that are on fire lmao. Hobbits looked really awkward at the Oscars when they have regular short hair. ICKK.
I'll write another one ASAP when I finish with my mythology project.
POSEIDON RULES THE DOMINION!!!!
Love blooms
like lilacs in the spring
fresh, small
releasing it's beauty into the air
perfuming my senses
sailing into my hair
seize the day
No comments:
Post a Comment