Captures your mind and heartwarming,
Mar 11 2004 When my 8th grade Language Arts teacher did these book reccomondations every month, one of those times she reccomended scribbler of dreams.I read a few pages and then abandoned the book for a year. Well now this year I approached high school, during my off periods I wander off into the FHS library~my sanctuary. I looked through the new book section and found scribbler of dreams again. Sitting in a comfy chair my mind sank into this book. This book allowed me to enter the world of Kaitlin who has this burden of her father being a murderer, which is really depressing. Going to a new high school in your senior year is challenging..really difficult since it's the last year. Reading about the love that Bram and Kaitlin shared I thought was very touching, it's not the hots or puppy love..it's true love. reading this book I acutally cried because a love Kaitlin/Bram could have maybe threatened by her past and the passion they both have is simply beautiful.'life is beautiful'. This book I could relate a bit though my relationship wasn't that amazing and sweet sadly. Love can be bitter and yet sweet like an orange.
Posted 3/29/2008 at 9:19 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment