Slowly my rotations during my work schedule are easier to handle. I've been in charge of Fast Access or the VIP/Green lane for the past few shifts. One might think it's fun to let in these special VIPS, handicap people and strollers into the special VIP lane, but no it's slowly becoming a stressful nightmare.
One of my highlights of today's shift did not happen at Fast Access, it happened 10 ft away from me in Queue where Ali was in.
One minute I'm letting in people and the next thing I hear on my radio is "kid in lane 6 has diarrhea, it's all over the ground."
Of course my ears perk up and I realized that this 10 year or maybe 8 year old boy took a massive DUMP IN LANE 6..... DID I WANT TO SEE THE PILE ON THE GROUND?? NO I DIDN'T
I WANT TO SCREAM NOW.
No comments:
Post a Comment