Starting from the early hour of 8 am, we begin my day in Act III, which our mission in life is to market this Johnson and Johnson campaign. Basically it's a interactive game via text messages and when you text, a cute little animal appears on the monitor. You receive a text and get a free little "Stevie" is what they are called.


During my shift at Act III, we get on chairs, try and attract the crowds who just left Act II to play the game. When they hear it's free, they go crazy.
But I want to mention that my afternoon shift got even more interesting, with the incident in lane 3 or 4....
basically a fight erupted between two people and it got ugly. The next thing I see when I head right into turnstiles was screaming, shouting and then I see people hitting eachother with chairs. Everyone was scrambling, the Wujing came and they were totally useless. They couldn't hop over the queue lines because their PANTS WERE TOO TIGHT. NOT VERY UTILIZING IF YOU ARE A NATIONAL GUARDSMEN. EPIC FAIL. And ironically the police on duty was taking his lunch break. AHHHHHH.
No comments:
Post a Comment