Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Heading to Seoul!

SO I booked my ticket for Seoul. I"m leaving on the 20th evening time. Lisa's gonna pick me up. Looking forward to it. Last nigh Amy and I finally met for another facial at Beautyf Farm. This time Jane tagged along and joined in on the fun. Entering the Shangri La at Xmas time felt even more opulent. The light Christmas melody and the big Xmas tree reminded me of Home Alone 2 when Kevin is in the Plaza Hotel.

Overall I found the massage and facial to be a wonderful way to conclude the day after my Hanzi exam. I studied my butt off Sunday night. Jian, Keegan, and myself huddled in the 5th floor study room. I quized Keegan on his characters. In conclusion, I tore through that exam, the character evaluation and Li Lao shi's FCQ. I kicked myself for not knowing some characters or what context they should be in, though I hope that does not haunt me.

I've been such a terrible student. I should get up for Hanzi since he'll be handing back our results. Slightly dreading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment