Thursday, December 3, 2009

Reaching the end

3 weeks to go
17 more days until I reach the end of term
I am grateful CIEE calendar ends Dec 20
I am grateful we don't follow the Peking Uni calendar which ends Jan 8th.
Yes no breaks in between.

I have a two month break essentially because we return to school for new term around the end of Februrary. Oh what to do.

The most important thing I need to do now is apply for a new visa.
I'm planning on venturing to Korea (South Korea) to apply for a new one. For some reason it's difficult to obtain a multiple entry visa. I will further investigate on how I should resolve this cunumdrum. Last weekend my classmates Jian decided last minute to go to Korea. Keegan also decided to tag along. Why the sudden trip? We all need to renew our visas and to do that you reenter the country. Initially their idea was Hong Kong or something of that matter, but flights to Seoul are much cheaper than HK, most likely there is not a lot of traffic b/t Peking and Seoul. So the chant "were going to Korea" came out of Keegan's mouth for the next hour. Rub it in :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment