
Actual water fountains. This is what I love about South Korea
My cab ride to the airport was a riot. My cab driver as a riot. fat, shabby blue suit jacket or a grey turtle neck hunched over the steering wheel with tiny oranges on his dashboard. He pops them in his mouth and then throws the seeds out onto the high way. As we approached the airport he turns around with several oranges lodged in his cheek and asked, "T2 or T3 (terminal)??" What a site.

Yellow fever is a craze here. It's always foreign guy and Asian woman. Why????


Again, this is what I love about China. Poor vocabulary even at an international airport. Remember the propaganda of airport security and blue skies to poor mothers.
The moment I stepped off the plane I was in love with the country of South Korea.
The flight was quick too. Also the view from Beijing at night was incredible. The first thing that popped into my mind was "Is this Mordor???! (LOTR scary theme music plays)

Got into Incheon International and I was elated of the true cleanliness of the place (esp the restrooms), the manners and lack o shouting. It was so wonderful to have Lisa pick me up at the airport.


"You're here!!" she said constantly. "I'm so glad you're here!" So as I. We took a shuttle bs to Taegu. Her current hometown 4 hrs away from Seoul. I found upon my first two hours in South Korea that 1) Koreas enjoy staying warm, the bus was so stuffy! 2) women enjoy eye surgery and nose lifts 3) Lisa's mom's a sweetheart!!! She made a little something for the trip back. AHHH Kimbap!!! Why did I eat on the plane??!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment