Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sucked back into America

Rehearsal for China's 60th anniversary is still going underway. Hooray for communism. Sucks for the kids who attend the rehearsal. Hey ...like my cousin!
Well after succesfully charging my phone with RMB I finally met Zhang Yang; 29 yr old who was a former co worker of my Aunt Dong Dong 东东。 IT was a little difficult locating me in Xiluoyuan 西罗园。

"Hey are you wearing a green hoody?" (on the phone)
I raise my hand in the air.
"hahhahah I see you, one second"

The fact that he brought a friend made it feel like a third wheel date. First of all this is not a date. Wierd.

I'm also not sure why CCTV: Music channel is broadcasting the Grammy's, but i feel sucked back into the vortex of America. The JOnas Brothers. I'll have to blame them. IT's been a month since seeing thier damn faces. Okay I should sleep. Tommorow is the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment