My three hour politics class can go bugger off! I tell you! I refuse to write a 12 page, single spaced essay. Why why why why???? I simply refuse. I'm sorry. I can learn about Chinese communism in my sleep. I also want to maintain some amount of normalcy in my stay here. I can't just stay in my room all day studying until my eyes bleed. Ick.
Remember Susan the purpose of this journey is to blank out English and concentrate on Chinese. So why take an elective that is spoken in English? Gonna have to drop that class from the schedule.
I'm really suprised that I woke up in time for my 8 am class today. Last night the lot ventured out to Houhai all dolled up to go bar hopping.
Anyways...
I just spent a little bit of the afternoon signing up for my elective classes. I have chosen two and from the looks of the course descriptions they look quite fun. The first is 高级汉字 "Adv Chinese characters" and Adv Newspaper readings. Finally I won't be illiterate. I hope this isn't going to wreck my social life! 6 hours of classes from M-W. WHOOO!!!
BY the way for the past four hours the 5th floor has been enduring the annoying noise of construction workers drilling a hole in the wall. So why has the driling been at it for hours? We found out the workers won't sharpen the drill bit so then they drill longer and they get paid more (by the hour) Fuck this! Plus its seven workers staring at one person drilling a bloody hole.
I can't deal with this i've got to pack. 7 hour train ride to Henan and guess who has to wake up a 6:00 Am to get kicked off the train? Me.
Catch you later
No comments:
Post a Comment