Monday, March 12, 2007

Sunday March 11, 2007
i have
- math test
- physics quiz
- National french exam
- a newspaper to publish
- a yearbook deadline to finish

....all this week

and so far...I have distracted myself
my room is busy
busy in the sense that I haven't really unloaded or cleaned up the overwhelming amount of events that NYLC unleashed into my room. Clothes were on the floor, my drawers were clogged, my bathroom was a natural disaster
homework ...was ignored for a few days.

and then I realised that I suffered a mild case of senioritis or just plain apathy.
I'm alright, my OCD symptoms have been reawoken, and my once, tidy, highly organized freak has taken over again.

Things to do
- Apply to a few more jobs (so far I have applied to the Lafayette Rec Center, Whole Foods Market, and a Photography studio
- Go to the interview (...is it possible that I can be an interpreter at the University of Colorado? We shall see)
- Finish 3 page sociology paper
- Complete all missing assignments for math and physics
- Study for the National French Exam
- Complete News/Y-book deadlines
- Organize photo archives
- Organize organize organize (Music, papers, books)
- Establish photo gallery and try and earn money for trips/trips back to the following places

- USA-
1) California; San Francisco, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Santa Maria, and Valencia
2) Nevada ; Lake Tahoe, Las Vegas
3) Arizona ; : Scottsdale, Phoenix
4) Washington D.C
5) New York ; Long Island
6) Illinois; Chicago, Evanston, Peoria
7) Louisiana; Lafayette, New Orleans
8) The area in New England where they filmed "Dead Poet's Society" ...okay it was filmed in Delaware..so therefore I am going to Delaware (thank you wikipedia...hopefully this is accurate)
9) Washington State

-EUROPE-
1) England (Oxford, Cambridge, London, Liverpool)
2) France (Paris, Marseilles, Grenoble, Normandie, Loire Valley)
3) Italy (Venice, Naples, Roma, Florence)
4) Norway ( Oslo)
5) Holland (The Hague, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Haarlem)
6) Greece (Mikonos, Athens, Delphi)
7) Austria (Vienna, Salzburg)

ASIA-
1) North and South Korea
2) Japan; Kyoto, Hiroshima, Tokyo, Iwo Jima, Okinawa, Hokkiado, Fukokowa
3) Tawian
4) Tibet
5) China: Xinjiang, Yunan, Szechuan( Chongqing, Wulong) , Hangzhou, Suzhou, Hong Kong, Inner Mongolia...and follow the silk road into Central Asia

-Australia/New Zealand-
1) Canberra
2) Sydney
3) The outback
4) Melbourne
5) Queenstown
-the mountain ranges/areas where they shot Lord of the Rings

Posted 3/11/2007 at 2:51 AM

1 Comments
Whoa! Take me with you !!! ^_^
Posted 3/14/2007 at 11:4 PM by gottuff104

No comments:

Post a Comment