OMFG I haven't written anything in a while geez,
anyways update
I'm going to China..meaning straight to hell right? mmhmm
Don't worry Erin I will SO get SARS
Parents have turned into huge dictators..wait a minute they've always been.
No they've turned into ignorant health freaks who let me ride my bike yeah that's right. I hate them I hate them!!!!!!!!! Just let me sleep omfg
Mandy's party rocked!!!! Great to be hanging out with ppl from CHS and Fuzz lol. Can we not play hide and seek again? plzz. Mandy was soaring on texting cameron in D.C woah the keypad was going to burst into flames lol.
Select game!
I finished the Da Vinci Code-I loved it..okay as of now I'm reading Angels and Demons, which is the "prequel" of the Da Vinci Code. Blake the book rocks.
I've finished lol ...let's see
-Harry Potter and the Order of Phoneix-I can't believe i finished it seriously
-The Da Vinci Code
-Book 3 of Harry Potter
-Ranma 1/2 okay shut up, people who know what I'm talking about..I consider it a BOOK lol
-Vittorio
I'mm going to China next Monday-wahoo!!!
Krystal I got the package, thank you so much your awesome!! Ryan's Chester's gardener lol. I love the live cd. Hey I hope you got my package okay is 12 pages like insane. just wondering. I forgot about crazy town for a few years...just..thanks![]()
My photos got developed, most of them rock. I'm having consistent arguments w/my parents about my photos, I'm saying that I look the best in this photo whereas my parents are saying how much my smile looks great in this one, which the one's they are referring to make me look like a fucking retard. I look like a retard in the photos my parents refer to. Idk are they blind? What's wrong with them 'sighs'. I can never get a good photo of moi anymore..they've made me...dun dun PHOTOGENIC.
OH oh oh Scott got his braces off!! He's happy and smiling ..yay![]()
and oh oh oh I need to get my braces on...damn it
Rachel good news like I've told you, the rapist is moving out of town and out of state..don't worry no restraining shall be commenced-fuck yeah.
Riddle: Who is dumb enough to fail his drivers permit test TWICE??
Answer: Chris Wahl
ahem.....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! that is so pearshaped
Anyone watch jepoardy and see the guy from Utah..who's been on a 32 day streak..omfg that's CRAAZZZY! umm inside joke btw with "that's crazy"lmao
I'm so glad the weather is cooled now 'sighs'
Bye,
Kyoko
No comments:
Post a Comment