Sunday, April 19, 2009

I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing summer. I plan to not work because so far I can't find a job anywhere. The Rec center is being retarded for not giving me back my part time slot because hey big screen tv's have a higher priority than customer service.
I'll probably get on summer school and I'll most likely take Japanese to satisfy my requirements for a scholarship, but other than that I want to relax and enjoy the comforts of Boulder, and my amazing friends before I part for Beijing in August.

For now I have a list of activities that I'd like to enjoy

  1. Sit by the Boulder creek, maybe have a little afternoon nap
  2. Bike around Boulder when it's overcast (it's overwhelming when the sun is beating down)
  3. Enjoy the summer rain
  4. Play cello
  5. Play guitar
  6. Play piano
  7. Cook/bake
  8. Take photos/sell
  9. make jewlery
  10. see movies at the outdoor cinema
  11. Enjoy dusk
  12. Tango
  13. Watch the sunrise/sunset
  14. Enjoy tapas
  15. Enjoy tea parties
  16. Wear sundresses
  17. Have hat parties
  18. Learn to knit...just cuz
  19. swing dance
  20. work on my soc book
  21. read
  22. hike
  23. eat at the walnut
  24. have crepe parties
  25. canoe
  26. sit on the dock at Waneka lake and cuddle
  27. cuddle
  28. enjoy wine at sunset
  29. smell the lilacs
  30. kiss a boy
  31. fall in love
  32. enjoy cocktails
  33. go on dates
  34. have outdoor dinner parties
  35. visit the art museums

Posted 4/19/2009 at 2:46 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment