Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thursday December 4, 2008
On a wierd note; had a dream about working at the Lafayette rec center and Angie's Dad was working there....wierd! Oh and my previous supervisor changed his name from Tony to Carlito. I know very very strange.

On another note....
The first snow of the season has arrived, everything is covered when I woke up. Waking up to the arrival of fresh new snow always makes me happy as I take the silent moment in. There's no one outside, everything is tranquil, I feel a peace inside as I look at outside.
I don't know why I found snow to be romantic, it's a bit strange really...snow is cold and it melts away or sticks to your hair. WHen I look at the snow descending from the heavens I see that anything is possible. Cheesy I know, rather odd of me. Maybe it's because my love for snow is renewed again, it has returned to me.
I think I'm excited for my camera should be fully charged and I can be that little shutter bug again. I think my goal for this holiday season is a focus on the holiday spirit; in macro vision. I really want to get many macro shots of christmas lights and ornaments and then make Xmas cards.

I think I'm also looking forward to potential snowball fights, more hot chocolate, nesting with my roomates on the couch and watching Love Actually (and other holiday-esque chick flicks), baking goodies, walks in the snow, sking, and buying some new gloves (because Jess lost one of my gloves....so now I have a lonely left glove from North Face)
Posted 12/4/2008 at 10:37 AM

1 Comments

YAYYYY (: I'm not sure if I like snow too too much (having been exposed to it too much in Montreal), but snow during Christmas season is something magical, I agree.

If my parents allow me to go out sometime over break, can I come over to your apartment and we can make some snowman and then bake baklaa and then watch love actually?

That sounds just about perfect... (: I miss you! Hope to see you soon.

Posted 12/6/2008 at 1:43 PM by jiyoon

No comments:

Post a Comment