So it was suppose to be a humble five minute walk to Denny's at midnight to fulfill our hunger...and gain a lot of weight ;) though no, it was nothing like that at all. As we were crossing Baseline/30th heading west to Denny's this truck clipped this biker and we saw him flip in the air, luckily the guy is alive and walking. The stupid truck almost hit my roomate Becky, though crazy enough at the time I said to Becky (who was walking ahead) "your eager to get that pie" and so Becky turns around. Just as she turns around to ask what I just the said, the truck tore through and ran away from the scene of the crime. I managed to catch a glimpse of the plate and it was Californian. All this time I thought my Dad was being a Bouldercentric jackass with his anecdotes and remarks on how Californians suck at driving. Well I guess that your theory was right on Dad, this asshole was from California and nearly ran us over. Then some guy decided to go on a wild goose chase after the truck....we have no idea where he is, hopefuly vigilante justice will do good.
It's a good thing that the biker is perfectly fine, he was really shaken up by the incident and asked us for a smoke, yeah no dice man. His bike is officially just fucked.
Californians; flashing yellow does not mean turn and run over a motorcylist and run away from the crime. That's low and plain stupid.
Posted 10/15/2008 at 4:15 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment