Tuesday July 24, 2007
My internet is beyond tolerable at this pointI connect to the internet and then it decides to hate me and POP it pulls the plug on me.
since the 30th of June..I would have to say that a number of events have happened
1) Hawaii
2) having an actual summer social life
3) Dance classes
4) Seeing more movies (or catching up)
5) Signing up to volunteer for the Boulder Asian festival and the Obama '08 campaign
6) Actually organizing all my bloody photos....I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed now
7) On the verge of killing my computer
8) Getting an mp3 player for hawaii
9) Actually using my debit card
10) going crazy for film sountracks
11) Getting more and more frustrated with my lack of getting things done....in other words: being lazy but yet feeling rather productive
12) Speed skating (WHOOO I FINALLY CAN SKATE AGAIN AS OF 7/23/07!!)
13) Feeling confused
14) Actually catching up with Harry Potter (I'm on book 6 at this point....yes I'm behind I realize that very well)
15) Trying to hang out with my friends
16) Considering to go to the Muse concert and Paul Oakenfold
17) Missing my friends from NYLC/ overseas
18) Driving more
19) Hitting my face with my car door on accident
20) Actually venturing into the Barnes and Noble for the final edition Harry Potter book
21) Actually reading for a change
22) ....and learning Spanish
23) ....oh and practicing extra piano for a wedding.....oh boy
24) Feeling rather aggravated....perhaps frustrated with some of my friends
25) Drinking more water for a change
26) Actually working out for a change
27) Enduring the heat
28) Moving on from tragedy
29) Accepting faults and facts
and yet procrastinating on college ....
Posted 7/24/2007 at 6:45 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment