Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Wednesday January 10, 2007
I turned in my application to the post office at 5:02 pm ...I'll miss you manila envelope!
Posted 1/10/2007 at 8:49 PM

Wednesday January 10, 2007
Ted, thanks for the SNL skits that are on this beloved external hard drive...this is pretty much awesome, plus the gigantic amount of music you helped me find.
I love getting all this music from Ted, this makes me really psyched ...I have my hands on all the Death cab for cutie albums, the Blackhawk down OST, Crash soundtrack, Garden state, all the shins, and above all; Kung Fu-Hustle. There are many more albums that Ted put on his external hard drive. I also discovered that he copied folders of videos (SNL, South park, family guy...music videos)
..i'm pretty much really happy ...getting music is like getting candy.

Posted 1/10/2007 at 8:38 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment