Tuesday January 30, 2007
I went on another photo rampage. This took place right after school when I noticed lion dances at in the hallways. Lion dances? In Fairview? POURQUOI???? It's due to the new Kung-fu club that started its first meeting today right after school. Kung fu club, oh boy. Though that's pretty awesome since the Shao-lin people are amazing.I ran around, chasing them with Liz's furgus (Nikon D70)
When I saw people, I looked at them and then headed towards the lions. Then when I got a chance to catch my breath and chat with some friends, I kept saying, "and I was chasing a fucking lion." or "i had to chase down those fucking lions" or "now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to chase down that fucking lion." Laughter ensued. I never intended on being humourous at all.
-afterwards-
1) more photo safari's with the kung-fu kids
2) wrestling
3) ellipses (catching them)
4) art club
5) friends
6) BUCKET HEAD
7) CUPIDS
8) going home
and today I was suppose to go to the Rec center for my triathlon work out though all through last night I kept coughing up a lung, so that has been POSTPONED LIKE JOSH'S BLOODY BLIND DATE. BLOODY HELL
Posted 1/30/2007 at 1:15 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment