Saturday January 6, 2007
Teacher sighting!!!aprox. 8:03 at cafe amante
on walnut st.
who? MR.ALBRITTON!!!
I did not see him at first, I thought it was just a few regular chums getting a cup of coffee until I heard a familiar voice and a saying that only one person would ever say.
the voice came out. "Wei Wong it's past your bed time"
I look up and it's Mr. Albritton.
yeah I freaked out.
I was eating my chocolate gelato with ji-won (who had a chocolate sorbet gelato)
before cafe amante, lisi, ji-won, ben, helen, and I ate at Hapa sushi and yes it was filled delicous sushi all on one plate. We gobbled it up quickly. During our dinner at Hapa ,there was conversations about ..well I started it.
When ben picked me up, Helen was there too. ANd I got the backseat to myself. During the ride to Hapa, we had a few interesting conversations about NYLC, my soulmate dilemma, Alex and then Ben said something ..damn it I forgot what it was about, though I retalitated with "your mom" and that stuck in Ben's pipe and yes he did smoke it.
Helen gave me a high five for that.
We had chopsticks and then I just picked out an piece of ice from my glass of water and then everyone started trying to pick out the ice. helen held two pieces, and then IT WAS ON. Moments later I held three pieces of ice between my chopsticks. In your face helen
Ben: ...be careful, she's on to something here
1) suicide, becuase I referred to "I am so glad that I'm out of the house or else I would have shot myself
2) homosexuality because my Dad assumed that I, Susan wang, was a lesbian at one point in time
3) rumors about being pregnant (damn you Liz starting a vicous rumor)
4) being a crazy Asian
5) eating wasabi/ more like snorting it. --link to my "cocaine addiction" which is NOT TRU
6) refusing to go to winterball...I really don't want to blow ..I mean INVEST $15 just to walk into school for a dance in the bloody student center.
7) there was also a brief mentioning at Hapa/in the car about my workaholic tendencies. My dad had a discussion about this today.
afterwards, lisi, ji-won, and me seperated from Ben & Helen and we headed to the bus. lisi needed to get on home to shovel so she can head to karate the next morning. ji-won said that she would go help shovel because she felt guilty not doing anything. I was about to just wonder off around pearl st for another hour, but Lisi did not want me to be left alone. Though I argued that I happen to enjoy being alone. And then I stated that that is why I don't have a boyfriend because I like being alone
Lisi: Okay being single and alone are not the same thing
me: well I guess my definition of being alone does not correspond to yours!
We acted like Valley girls, during a pit stop in the public restroom there was opera BLARING in the restroom...yeah like that's not awkward at all.
We learned from Ji-won that public restrooms in Frankfurt are atrocious. Write that down.
As we walked to the Bus station lisi and I explained our reasoning for refusing to go to Winterball. We'd rather watch the excorcist. At hapa, lisi gave me a high five for my comment on refusing to go to winter ball. It was indeed a moment for a high five.
when lisi left for the Dash, she told us about a Cafe that we should visit..and it's known as "Cafe Amante". It was on Walnut/10th and we were on 14th/Walnut...we were heading towards 10th street, but the wind was coming towards us. Instead of having to suffer through the wind slapping us in the face, we let our backs face the wind and detoured using Pearl. Getting towards our destination, we stopped at Urban Outfitters and it's sad that Ji-won hasn't been here after ALL THIS TIME!
finally after window shopping we took 9th down to Walnut and walked to cafe amante where in the beggining moments we were hesitant on what to get or if we should even get anything> finally it resorted to buying some Boulder glacier gelato.
we sat down and chatted away/listened to the local musicans play their mellow guitar melodies that soothed the soul.
- we talked about Asia...korean school, chinese school, how annoying people get
- annoying people
- the exchange rate and how awesome getting cheap stuff is
- pizza
-starbucks in germany/korea/china
--ham pizza (the fact that it's weird)
-IB chem
and then speak of the devil, a voice ...and a teacher sighting.
when we left, i told Albritton that he should be grading papers. His friends laughed. And WHOAH he got the same kind of gelato as I. He told us that he did grade papers earlier in the day..and they were joking around about my grades. I told them I got a B in his class...they laughed a bit more.
we left
and then
I realised that I left my gloves
luckily they were on my seat.
then to the bus station ..we walked/discussed how awesome Boulder is and Ji-won does not want to leave. So I suggested that she should accidently "lose" her visa. When we got to 14th street, the Dash was rolling into the station!
on the bus we talked about...germany..and it's wierd taht people actually want to go there when apparently there is nothing exciting there (...maybe just Frankfurt)
- we talked about ...guys
-ji-won asked me about the new year's kiss with alex
- we talked about the fact that Boulder is aweome and there is no other school like fairview
- ji-won mentioned about her trip to NYC, and tales of her other friends doing an F.exchange in other schools around the country. Apparently they suck. well ..duh they're in Kentucky, Oklahoma, Kansas.....good lord...you can't compare to Boulder, Colorado ..I'm sorry Wichita. -drugs/and the popularity of getting drunk among students.
Posted 1/6/2007 at 12:53 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment