well I got money....I was hoping for that Nikon D80 but alas..I didn't say anything about a camera to my parents.
Time to blow my $50 on sushi and wontons
muhahhaa
just kidding. Maybe some crack burritos. If you have no idea what I'm refering to, it is okay. Your not aware of this burrito place on Folsom/Arapahoe known as "Big City Burrito" home of the infamous POTATO "CRACK' burrito. I insist. You will not be dissapointed.
Anyways, my Aunt picked my family up from our house since my mom abandoned our car in Boulder due to the snow storm. i got to drive and realised that I hate driving with my mom. She is "Mrs. Backseat driver". and it got terribly annoying.
Boxing Day- we went to best buy because my mom kept saying "BLAHHH we need new phones in the house cuz our old cordless is deteriorating" UH no it's fine, it works, I can dial and I can hear what people are saying.
I snooped around the digital SLR's ...and eyed on the Nikon D200 which I played with as my parents were browsing phones and my brother was playing on the sample XBOX 360.
My parents are antiques, they don't understand why I want a Nikon when "you have that little FUJI the school lets you borrow"
another question " what's the difference b/t the NIkon's and Canon's?
reply: Canon is basic, Nikon has more functions you can adjust
quesetion: why is *poiints to the Canon EOS one less expensive?
reply: less megapixels
the conversation was pointless, my Dad refuses to be updated/upgraded. He thinks I use e-mail for everything including talking to my friends. I use a phone.
SO hopefully I can get my hands on a Nikon D200 ....but my mom looked at the point and shoots and said "why can't you have one of those??"
answer: THEY SUCK I Can't take action photos of a cat getting ran over by a semi truck with that.
Posted 12/28/2006 at 2:43 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment