Tuesday November 28, 2006
The grand opening of Chipotle at the 29th St Mall was today and to make it the best day of my life; they decided to hand out free burritos all day.I seized that opportunity with my friends as we bolted out of school, and jumped into various cars. (Angie and I seized Thomas's back row, and initially we were going for Ben's car though the 2 door sedan does present issues unlike Thoma's 4 door Toyota Camry) sped down US 36 to get to 29th from Fairview and yes we did wait in the long line, out in the cold, though heat lamps were in incriments of 5 ft so it did provide warmth and comfort. However two heat lamps were out cold, that made some comrades, such as Evan Kruegal..very angsty.
I got my free burrito
it was delicous
and Liz and I were 5 minutes late to yearbook
i don't care
it was worth it
1 free burrito with all the toppings
+ 1 free can soda with a large beverage cup with ICE
= an awesome 5th period
I don't care if I was late
free burritos people COME ON
oh and......WE HAVE A TV ON THE BALCONY THAT WORKS
AND IT HAS CABLE
and I WAS WATCHING THE MANCHESTER UNITED GAME
OH SWEET VICTORY
Posted 11/28/2006 at 9:59 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment