Sunday, November 5, 2006

Sunday November 5, 2006
I refuse to see plays now.
I hate plays
I hate seeing people I know at plays
I hate the laughter
I hate the joy
then why did I laugh?

I hate the past
I even resent the present
and possibly the future

I hate songs
that remind me of me
then again
who is "me"

I light up
I can't hear your voice
will you be right beside me?

I hate when the curtains close
and the lights enter
and I'm back to reality

I want to hide
hide from what I fear
masks can help
but I lack one to hide my face
my hair helps
it can hide my eyes; that are burnt
at the sight of my life

I try to run
but my shadow is chasing up to me
reminding me that you can't hide forever

the lights dim
the scene continues
why can't I run now
why did I show up
was this worth it

the company bows
and i understood why I came
a hug, a rejoice afterwards
though I left quickly
an instinct if you will
my mission was done
i wasn't suppose to even be here
i was aware
my identity was suppose to be secret
I was not wanted here

I open the gateway back into a cold night
at least i have a coat
a voice asks to escort me back home
i'm no fool
I can walk home
it's only five minutes

just let me walk into the night
let me detour from home
let me ponder on a bench
for hours to come
i need to breathe
i can't find my santucary
I can't find the road again
my eyes are blinded by autumn's cold
swollen, pathetic my emotions are through my eyes
where was home
where were my feet when I needed to walk?
where was myself
what's left of me now ...?


have I lived?
do I exist in the photos of your memories
am I still invisible to your eyes?
have I been made a fool?
have I made made the road bend
bend into something I can't handle?

then again
does it matter..?


Posted 11/5/2006 at 2:38 PM

2 Comments

Hi guys,

Please leave some greeting over here, even if we don't know each others, but we just wanna make a surpirse for our best friends, Sayuri & Ken wedding on 25 Nov 2006, please do us a favor to leave a message, thanks very much!

‚±‚ñ‚É‚¿‚́I

ŠF‚³‚ñ‰‚߂܂µ‚āB‚±‚Ì“xA‚³‚ä‚è‚Æ‚¯‚ñ‚³‚ñ‚ª2006”N11ŒŽ25“ú‚ɂ߂ł½‚­Œ‹¥Ž®‚ðŠJ‚­‚±‚ƂɂȂè‚Ü‚µ‚½II‚»‚±‚ł݂Ȃ³‚ñ‚É‚¨j‚¢‚̃ƒbƒZ[ƒW‚ðŽc‚µ‚Ä‚à‚ç‚Á‚Ä“ñl‚ւ̃Tƒvƒ‰ƒCƒY‚É‚µ‚½‚¢‚ÆŽv‚Á‚Ă܂·B‚¨ŒÝ‚¢‚É’m‚荇‚¢‚łȂ­‚Ä‚à“ñl‚ð‚¨j‚¢‚µ‚Ü‚µ‚傤B‚¨‚Ë‚ª‚¢‚µ‚Ü‚·B

From Yuka & Konny

Posted 11/6/2006 at 6:23 PM by sayuriken

That was deep....

The imagery, the words....they just all spoke to me. Wow...

Posted 11/7/2006 at 8:10 PM by gottuff104

No comments:

Post a Comment