Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sunday October 15, 2006
I enjoy having phone conversations with friends that have faded away for a while. 1) Nitin 2) Alex and ....3) LISA

What was funny was my brother and mom were watching Love Actually in my room as I had the conversastion with Ntin, but after we ended our hour long call I came in and out until I finally decided to watch it next to my mom. It was fun.

Posted 10/15/2006 at 2:37 AM

Sunday October 15, 2006
So far I have considered the following colleges (#1 is obvious) Note: these are not in order by rank..or where do i want to go the MOST.

  1. University of Colorado, Boulder
  2. Colorado State University, Ft. Collins
  3. American University, Washington D.C
  4. Columbia University, NYC
  5. University of British Columbia
  6. San Francisco State University
  7. Franklin College, Switzerland (doubt it, they just continue to send me junk e-mail)
  8. Duke University
  9. San Francisco Art Institute
  10. Cornell University

Posted 10/15/2006 at 2:33 AM

1 Comments
ewwww college apps. well, im aplying to duke and columbia too soo yay....
Posted 10/16/2006 at 6:20 PM by sugarholic247

No comments:

Post a Comment