Monday October 9, 2006
Saturday- Feeling irritated and overwhelmed with the guilt that I missed the SAT II: Chinese deadline...I was an emotional mess. My Aunt gave me a little talk about this nasty habit, which is "procrastination." That made me kick my brother off my computer...which possesed me to uninstall Star Wars Battlefront II from m y computer and to my sheer dissapoinment my little brother decided to peel off the license key code, which made him panic. WHat made him panic even more was the fact that I decided to scold him about how much of a nuisance he is. To make matters worse, we had guests over so they heard us quarrleing and...they heard my brother shriek and cry as well. Another factor that made it worse was the fact that I hurled the game box at my closet, which caused a loud racket. ....yeah that made my brother storm out of my room and possesed me to yell "your such a fucking idiot" ....mmmm now that changes the perception of all the Asian parents ...mind you Chinese parents who believed that I was little miss obedient.That incident caused the anger to be released from my soul and made me so angry that I lost my appetite. And to think that I spoiled my appetite for a Harvest Moon feast.
Oh I forgot: It was the Autumn/Harvest mooon festival. If you didn't notice, i assume that your house does not have any windows.
Anyways, I tried to study for my SAT, but to no sucess so instead I scrounged several fashion magazines that I took from Fashion production in order to finish my project. My Aunt knocked on my door and asked if I wanted to spend the night at her place where it is much more peaceful than my house. I decided to take the offer and packed all my homework and managed to actually remember to bring along pj's and the dental hygiene equipment. Alas I forgot one thing: my bloody hairbrush.
When we arrived at my Aunt's, I tried to do research for my speech (next friday) and tried to study for my SAT test. So pretty much I believe that I'm royally screwed unles I continue to study.
I continued to study from 9 to around my eyes grew weary...which was about....11 pm. The rest is a given: I went to bed and slept like a corpse.
I awoke to my aunt asking if I was awake....so that was around 9-10 ish. I ate breakfeast (which consisted of hashbrowns, an overeasy egg, two pancakes, cup of cranberry juicce...and a bagel...) and during which I watched a bit of CCTV...and the program was discussing divorce,marriage, love, in Taiwan. I'll just conclude it just explained how shallow people have become.
Afterwards, I managed to get some studying and homework from 12-4 pm until my parents came over. The weather got a bit chilly and the only clothes that were on me included a skirt, t-shirt..and socks. I found my denim jacket and well..I put it on. And then I put my pj pants on ..with the skirt on too. I looked like "an Indian" according to my parents.
MONDAY:
-did my french project with Tristan from 10:30-12:00 pm
- headed to Boulder with Peter for my much awaited dentist appointmnet ...ooo time to get those CROWNS ON!!.
....but no I did not get my permenants placed into my mouth....oh no. Here's the reason, when they YANKED off my temporary crowns and placed the permenant crowns, they (my dentists) discoevered that the shade of the permenants were too yellow for my teeth. THANK you for your agreements!!! The guy down at the lab (in ARVADA) believed that the shade "best for me" was a dank yellow.
"Well the artificial lighting BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH"
So...my dentist had this conversation
" so were gonna have to send these back to the lab"
dentist #2 (who pried off the temps) and she'll have to go back to the lab??
me: *unable to talk...thinking to one's self: What??? I am not driving back down to Arvada.
"did you go down to the lab Susan?"
(whipped out mobile phone and typed the words " I did" )
when I was able to talk I explained to them that I went, and the lab...dude chosed the shade, which he assumed to be the best fit.
dentist: I could have chosen a better shade if I was blind in both eyes.
So for the next hour they brought their shade grid and tried to find the most suitable crown shade for my teeth. The result was the "A1" or the "A2" shade. Now there's a coincidence with their decisision because that was the shade that I wanted at the lab, but NOOOO the guy insisted on the " C1" shade..and that shade looks like a tooth dipped in a tinted yellow/white. ARGHH.
anyways, in conclusion: they inserted another set of temporary crowns for me..so i look like a freak and I will get notified in two weeks about my crowns because they have to ship it back down to the LAB.
I got out of the denstist, waited for my mom and played on the laptop that they have in my denstist office. pretty cool. In addition they had the Sept 2006 of Marie Claire...which in fact had Maggie Gyllenhal on the cover.
---dinner-----
my brother was begging to be fed, so after much decision ...it was off to Chili's. It was either "AUnt's house" or "Wendy's" or SOMEWHERE.
Finally my indecisive family became decisive and we headed to the newly opened Chili's that was right by our neighborhood. I sat down to cup of hot green tea and ate a hearty warm bowl of chili that really satisfied my frigid body.
So now I am home, typing up this ridiculous xanga blog and messaging my friends through the world of AIM. To my shock I just discovered (actually several minutes ago) that Blake got in a car accident and the reason is he lost control due to ..hydroplaning. Damn I'm relieved to know that you are OKAY....though your car got FUCKED.
Posted 10/9/2006 at 8:57 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment