Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday October 13, 2006
Bloody hell I had t o r ise from my bed at 5 in the damn mornning in order to be punctual for Journalism day at CSU, though I believe that all the effort was not put to waste because journalism day was an enjoyable day. Why? Because I didn't do anything and managed to finally m eet my awesome friend in person instead of 3 years of instant messaging conversations.

We exchanged hello's and then he asked, "So wanna come up into my dorm room so you can kick me in the ass and help me study?"

me: "do you want to rape me?"

scott: No (pretends to cross off something from a list)

(walk to Corbett Hall)
*enters dorm which is ...small sadly :sad;

Scott: want a snicker-doodle?
me: no I'm alright...

*Scott then throws the bag of cookies against the wall..and I look at him with suspcicon and thought to myself " why did he do that? that poor bag of cookies"

in the end my visit to CSU for jOurnalism day was exceptionally wonderful because I got to see Nicole, Scott..and get an award that I was late for and claimed I was in the restroom at the time.

life is good, and Scott has great music on his computer (he should burn his whole library for me and ship it back to Boulder because Susan is deprived of Deftones, Floyd, and....loads more)

My whereabouts were unknown..and also pfff none of did anything because the sessions were quite pointless.
"Photography for non-photographers" = Photography 1 ONCE AGAIN...PLEASE SHOOT ME NOW

Posted 10/13/2006 at 1:34 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment