Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sunday September 24, 2006
Friday Afternoon- took Angela's & Anna Ma's senior photos for FREE with an awesome fuji digital camera that I happen to love. Angela and I happen to think a like

It was my Angie and Peter's birthday so Hpapy Birthday


Saturday- scratched my mom's hubcap when driving around the NCAR parking lot
- did Lisi's senior photo shoot around the table mesa shopping center. Tee hee " No Loitering"
we munched on Chex mix that I purchased it at King Soopers
-Lisi drove me back home and we shared a conversation involving the social boundaries of Asian kids.

- when i got home, AUnt and Dad were making dumplings for Peter's birthday party...which involved Chinese kids (who are cool) and their parents. Plus the demand of " SUSAN play the piano for us"
luckily I got out of this situation before it beacme too serious. I played for a few minutes to an audience of a new guy that I don't know. He's the father of " max and Anders". It is almost as if this was one word in my brother's vocabulary.
Anyways, I played, he applauded, and my mom yelled "DINNER"
Several minutes later, I saw Lisa's car roll onto my street, which was my cue to exit.
I opened the door right when Peri came up to my door step ...and told her to wait a few minutes so i could tell my parents I was heading out, and telling all the Chinese adults that I am departing..and to grab a hot dug in a bun that new guy brough over...he brought a tray....I was happy. It was "pigs in a blanket" with ketchup toasted into the bun ...you can see the swirl of ketchup on top of the pig in a blanket.

After I laced my chuck taylors and grabbed the hot dog, we departed and headed to Blockbuster...but to my surprise, we didn't rent a single movie. ANd we ended up walking into King Soopers to satisfy an ice cream craving.
Then we headed to Peri's house where we made fudge brownies and had a conversation on gorgeous handsome older man over some mojiko . (My mom made these for my brother's birthday, and it was Peter's idea due to his consideration for his friend's allergy to lactose related products)
Lisa asked what was in the mojiko and I then discoeverd that there were strawberries in them..and it hit me; lisa is allergic. Dman it ...and no i am not trying to kill you.

When the brownies cooled, we headed down into her room to watch some videos on albino black sheep and youtube.com. Good grief...we are losers. Though I had to look up UTada Hikaru's new video "this is love". Peri and Lisa decided to show me the horrifying Chinese version of " Mai Ya Hi" ....I will now never look at tawianese music videos the same..
A moment later, Peri and LIsa went upstairs to grab the cooled off brownies, and afterwards we began to watch Little Nicky (after the....billionth time)

SUNDAY
- woke up around 7 and then slept until 8. Luckilly I slept until 8 because i Had to catch the bus to Boulder at 9:20...becuase *cough I had a rendezvous.
I know lying to my parents is a horrendous sin, but I had to. I mean they wouldn't allow me to go out to breakfeast with a college friend who in fact is male, and a football player (back in the day at FHS)
So this is the lie I conjured up: " I'm going to KGNU, were having an earlier meeting"

(Alex called me on Saturday and asked me if I wanted to go out to breakfeast ...of course I accpeted, and he suggested picking me up from my place...which in fact is a terrible idea. My parents would definlety freak out. )

Anyways, after being forced to eat a muffin for breakfeast with a cup of warm milk I left the house with my brother being lured into the graphics of Dreamwork's animated film Madagascar.
-called Alex's phone, left a message ...double checking if the rendezvous point was indeed at Walnut Cafe on Table mesa.
- got off Broadway/Table Mesa when Alex called and confirmed my question.
- got to Chase Bank to take some cash out while being startled by the loud ATM machine. When it asks you to retrieve your money, the machine creates a horrendous noise that sounds like a delivery truck backing out of a driveway. WAHHH WAHHH PLEASE TAKE YOUR TWENTY BUCKS AHHHHHHH BEPPPPPPP BEEPP MEEEP
me: AHHH GOD FREAK OF NATURE!!

- AT Walnut Cafe----
reserved a table for "Wang party of 2"
waitied outisde of Alex while being disgusted by a couple making out right next to me.
- thinks to self...which car does Alex drive? Didn't he drive a jeep..or that shitty Ford taurus?? OH wait there he is! (in a jeep cherokee)
- in his aviators, khaki cargo shorts, and a striped polo....nice.
I got a hug, it was grand.
- We then got a table outside and simply chatted away about school, people (Clyncke for example and Neidens...he's probably on steroids) and Asian parent syndrome.
- when we got our breakfeast...a bee continued to pester us as we tried to munch on fresh fruit, scrambled eggs or pancakes. I then caught it with my fork and knife...and left it in my cup of syrup ( i ordered a side of french toast)
....
me: ....um I better get a new set of utensils....u have no idea where a bee has ventured.
me: s'cuse me? (towards waitress) yeah...um I just kiled a bee *points to the bee swimming in syrup ...so um...could I have a new fork/knife?
waitress: sure no problem, *sarcasm: BEE KILLER
Alex: well it got what it came for.

-Alex paid for breakfeast, damn it why are you so nice

ALex: your in high school
me: which conlcudes to being "poor?"
Alex: ....yeah

(he drove me home)
and...I made him park in the shopping complex that is in front of my neighborhood. I did not make him park in my street because my parents would flip out.
I didn't get out ...we hung out, listned to Dave Chapelle's stand up comedy ...and ....snuggled.
I started it okay?
I rested my head on his arm, and he wrapped his right arm on my head...and stroked my hair (which was worn down)
....eventually i kissed him on the cheek

when Chapelle's show ended on his iPod, we decided to part ways. He gave me a hug and he kissed me on the cheek..then we kissed...and I kissed his neck....and then END.

Posted 9/24/2006 at 5:50 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment