Wednesday May 31, 2006
....going to Nine Inch Nails @ Red Rocks with three of my best friends was beyond incredible and the great thing is ...it was amazing
and another thing is the next day: i was not tired and to my surprise I discovered that a lot of people from FHS went to the concert and how did I know? it's called wearing the NIN t-shirt the following day
Zack Haverdek
and Amit??? holy crap
Canada
LIly sacraficed her ticket
set list (found it online!!)
01 Somewhat Damaged
02 You Know What You Are?
03 Sin
04 Terrible Lie
05 March of the Pigs
06 Something I Can Never Have
07 Closer
08 Burn
09 Gave Up
10 Help Me I'm in Hell
11 Non Entity
12 Only
13 Wish
14 La Mer / Into the Void
15 The Big Come Down
16 Suck
17 Hurt
18 The Hand That Feeds
19 Head Like a Hole
i didn't take the photo but..hell i saw this spectaular light show
i must say, Nine Inch Nails has never failed to dissapoint me at all
the show was amazing, the songs that they decided to put on the set list was phenomenoal
Posted 5/31/2006 at 7:59 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment