Sunday May 14, 2006
Gemini May 20 - June 20
Are you presently negotiating a contract, dear Gemini? If there are any points upon which you and the other party disagree, these differences will most likely be resolved. You'll probably come up with an idea that creates a win-win situation so that both of you come out ahead. This will strengthen your relationship with the other person considerably, so expect partnership matters to progress smoothly for a while. Enjoy your day.why is my horoscope just on the money...again??!!!!!!!!
chad is a god on a drum set
he is beyond incredible....genial!!
and....if I could just breathe right now that would be nice, for I have been swept away by his prescence tonight.
....embracing under the dark sky...life is amazing
I should do my homework now...damn but oh well ...one must balance between academics..and social life
...just got my ACT score back...the ACT that I did not study for..that I had to take at 7 in the morning. MY ACT SCORE IS A 21.....wow do I feel dumb? Isn't that a bad score??? ..then again I didn't study..and I have not learned anything concerning the ENglish language for...let's see....3 years.
No comments:
Post a Comment