I can't believe they actually called me and asked if I wanted a ride back home. luckilly they were on Broadway and hey they actually called my mobile :)
me: hello?
dad: WHERE ARE YOU??
(me thinking: oh shit what the hell did i do this time)
me: ..errr I'm at school
dad: okay were gonna pick you up
me:
dad: yea
me: where are you guys?
dad: were on broadway..where do we pick you up?
me: top of the school...when are you going to get up there?
dad: ..*talks to mom..in about 10 minutes
me: ..alright I'll just see you up there
- END OF CONVERSATION-
at the time I was @ Film Studies Club watching this amazing sking documentary..THIS 85 YEAR OLD WAS DOING 360's up @ Aspen...hey your extreme and I think your kickass
me: k bye guys
lisi/steven/kara: bye SUSAN!! why so soon?
me: ..my parents are picking me up...they've never done that..
lisi: oh my this is huge
me: I know! their actually picking me up!! I don't know what to say..*attempts @ a fake sob..omg this is the happiest day of my life
steven: well you should rejoice and go outside and let them pick you up!!
me: your right!! *fake sob..bye guys!!
Posted 2/1/2006 at 12:22 AM
2 Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment