but to all my friends out there who were taking their spanish, french, chemistry, math, language arts or choir ; you guys rock, we only have two days left!!!
yearbook looks in shape again,
I AM DOING GREAT ACCORDING TO MR.STOTT (my advisor) ..I AM GOING TO CONTINUE TO REACH FOR MY GOAL: EDITOR IN CHIEF, THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE TWO EDITORS..I WOULD BE SOO MAD IF THEY WERE TO MAKE THAT DECISION..I WOULD BE GETTING MIGRAINES TRYING TO WORK WITH ..Hight, ghhh just having one editor in chief is good, no conflicts and one is better than two, THAT'S MY OPINION ON THIS SITUATION, THOUGH TWO COOKIES ARE BETTER THAN ONE COOKIE!!!
I WANT TO BE THE CHIEF ..WHOO and he says that i'm doing great and whooo i feel good and confident..for once!!! thanks MARIAN and everyone who's been telling to boost up the confidence
..finally after several years..junior year can really bring you a revelation
American Literature final...hahhahha what final~
- i was about to choke someone in American Literature today. Our final consisted of burning 10 songs onto a cd and have a paragraph explaination on each song ..concerning how it enlightents you. Since I'm an overachiver I put down 16 songs and wrote about three pages on it. And I explained myself deeply..unlike "i like this song cuz it's tight" ...please we get it, get off the stage (there is a stage in our classroom..I have DiBlasi what do you expect when your in the theatre room oy vey)
gahhh Trinity ..no one likes you, you are ..so selfish " i want to take up all the time so everyone hurry up!!" ..bossy, disruptive...DiBlasi wouldn't stop yelling @ you the whole period (which was in fact TWO HOURS!!) i'm sitting two seats across from him...he'll probably get a heart attack later in the year because of all the frustration you put upon this passionate Italian-American male...he's filled with rage..it's funny at times.
I SWEAR the entire class was about to kick her ass nine ways to sunday...or just ship her to Rwanda god...she needs to get a reality check.
yearbook: EVERYONE YOUR DOING GREAT!!! and guess what: FUCK CHEERS, if they can't provide us with photos they can just shove it
it's not your fault and I am not blaming everyone, this is difficult and you have done great keeping your emotions in tact and ...didn't start conflict with the cheerleaders i am really impressed
hopefully we won't have to deal with cheers next year ehehhe *rubs hands together excellent
Posted 1/19/2006 at 12:25 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment