Saturday, January 14, 2006

I don't take compliments well apparently
now that i think about it
i don't
because I am never sure if a compliment is exactly sincere
i am always in fear of that

"Susan your great!!"
...me: I don't know about that

@ homecoming
" you look beautiful" ..i'm not sure about that, maybe your just being nice to me because i probably look horrible

the only reason why i don't have the guts to tell someone that...either their cool or that I like them is because .mehhhhhhh if they actually say yes..what then?
I fear that the only reason they would..actually say yes to ...a date or dance would be because it would be utterly hilarious and people can laugh at how thick i can be.

Posted 1/14/2006 at 12:30 AM

Saturday January 14, 2006
i keep telling myself that this can't be true, last night I was practicing for a little while when I heard my mom say, " tell Susan about the ..blah blah you-know what"

me: what ..ARE YOU PREGNANT??????????????? (i didn't say that outloud, more sub-conscious way)

mom/dad: your aunt is considering of buying a piano for you

me: ...okay for the last time I DO NOT WANT ONE WHAT THE HELL IS IT WITH YOU GUYS, WHEN I SAY SOMETHING ONCE..YOU SHOULD REMEMBER THE FACT THAT I AM IN NO DESIRE OF GETTING A BLOODY EBONY GRAND PIANO...PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

mom/dad: we planned it all out, were going to re-arrange the den

me: oy vey

NEXT DAY: FRIDAY..TODAY ..THIS MORNING

me..annoucing to my world of friends: HI!
everyone: hey..someone's ..hyper
me: >>>>I"M GETTING A PIANO!!!!!!! GAHHHH omg!!!
...why did i freak out today...no clue

- tried to study for math final
-turned in my crazzzy book
- had a nice discussion about college/majors with mr.wightman during 3rd period
- played a little ping-pong during 5th

" your caucasian...without the cauc" ..something like that..liz help me you came up with this quote..

CLUB PHOTO SHOOT-THANKS ERIN FOR GIVING YOUR CAMERA TO ME FOR A WHILE..

the photo shoot with asian club..damn it i mean..chinese club was hilarious ...and fun
"um i want tall people to stand in the back..k never mind then again were all pretty short"
" COME ON ASIANS...LET'S GO ASIANS!!!" -reali saw me/i think bursike too..and stott..their like ;...wow susan ...
reali/stott: look at her go with her crusade for clubs..(something of that sort)
"okay there is a tumor on my right ..so clump"
CLUMP PEOPLE CLUMP!!!!!!!
Jing Guo..squat down..NOT TOOO MUCH...TOO MUCH GAHH..THERE..NOO!!!! okay okay good STOP!!!!!!

" OKAY EVERYONE...LOOK ASIAN!!!"
..or not (Feeny, Alex Thomas and Evan Weatherley were in the club..oh and Luke Latimer)
reali: ...look asian? aren't they doing that already?
me: yea, but i'm a self-loather
LAUGHTER
LaRue: shouldn't you be in the photo?
me: I'm NOT IN THIS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LaRUe: ..i can understand why
me: YOU FEEL MY PAIN!!!
*uproar of laughter
reali: god it's so hard to get asians to do what you want
me: I KNOW geezs
reali: maybe you should yell at them in chinese or something
me: or cantonese..then only Teresa would understand me
anna: HEY
me: ..and Anna Ma

Posted 1/14/2006 at 12:16 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment