Saturday, December 10, 2005

Well see the problem is with xmas presents is that ...i have no idea what to get for my secret santa person...hmmm either the karma sutra or how about this for a dash of bittterness: Winston Middlebrook...ouch double whammy

I don't have many desires this year, which probably means that I am quite content with what I am this year and it also might mean that I am not so selfish

There's just a few cd's that I would like to get, though I manage through scrolling through my friends ipod's ..and you have no idea how much money I have saved from scrolling through ipods, getting burned cd's of many artists (sorry guys but u make enough money anyways..shut up METALLICA)

The United States should include all the love actually soundtracks for crying out loud because the one track that I truly crave for is only listed on the UK soundtracks and it will cost me 6 pounds...and well do I live in the UK? uhh no


So here's to the people who are looking for xmas ideas
- look on my Amazon wishlist , searech for shimizu_nike6@msn.com
- um Ben/Mandy: YOU DON'T NEED TO FIND ME A BOYFRIEND CUZ I'm THROUGH WITH DATING
- a pegboard..like ultra big lol
- stickers!!!!!!!!!!!! nevermind i'll find the one's i want lol
- hot cocoa packets..like the one's u can buy @ costco lmfao
Cd cases/blank cds...

I don't want a relationship, what's the point in them well..in high school i'm sorry but ..it's not for me, It's probably best for others but not me.
Posted 12/10/2005 at 10:28 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment