Tuesday, November 22, 2005

whoo to kick off the 2005 thanksgiving week i have been painting mandy's great-aunt's condo...we have made an extreme makeover (ik quite cliché) to the putrid pink walls...to the pleasant color of white *sigh of relief

WWVI continues, it's frigging scary seeing mrs.varlese getting angry..ahh no joke
mandy: it's alright calmez-vous

-ben scare the bejesus out of me when he happened to text my mobile around 11 pm on saturday night when i was @ Mandy's , see it was sitting on her opium table and i didn't know it was on "normal"=LOUD RING/VIBRATION..so i was reading my apush reader book and then BLAMMM!!! *RING RING
me: OH GEEZ!!! *freaking out the nasus way..jumping out from the carpet..scrambling away from the awakened phone, tries to put it in my hand but then flings it out of hand cuz the phone is freaking out and..it hit a cinder block (not hard at all)
me: WHO THE FUCK IS CALLING ME @ 11 pm??? Oh it's a text....*scrolls down....grrr BEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have the following resources for a good break
-FUJI 3200 finepix digital camera with a giant memory card + full batteries (though I tried to document mandy on video...so far no sound I am really confused)
-16 rolls of FUJI 800 film
-my Pentax ZX-30
- yearbook photo account in my hands muhahaha cuz no uses film but ME!! that's right!!
-Nokia mobile (umm i went 30$ over on my bill thank god it wasn't 175$ the lady subtracted 100 from the sum *phew) i swear to not go over!!
-loads of music
-20 blank discs
-8 colorful sharpies
-my compy
-basically my room to sleep, hang out, make mixes, and do some homework (which is minor)
-and my whole week to excersise my ass off (i am pyshched)

I GOT PAID 140$ I CANNOT BELIEVE IT, I didn't think that i was going to get paid..and I DIDN'T EVEN WANTED money cuz..hey i inhaled paint fumes, got pizza+ cinnastix (deprived from these delictable things) and water..and a fun weekend

Inside jokes~ for the paint job
BLESSS YOU!!!!!
burning that pizza
wheeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
MUSIC GOULET!!!!
ONION!!!
WHY HE IS TALKING LIKE THAT?? (HEAVY BROOKLYN ACCENT)
WHAT DOES HE EAT? (HEAVY NY BROOKLYN ACC)

when i came back from painting on satuday night, i discovered that my parents made dumplings (bao zi) and i was like :GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *stuffs a dumpling in my mouth
aunt: ...i'm assuming that ur really hungry
me: uhh no duh!!! (no shit)
Posted 11/21/2005 at 2:50 PM

1 Comments
I am so jealous. You have a camera, money, music, discs, et. al. You are sooo lucky.
Posted 11/22/2005 at 11:51 PM by gottuff104

No comments:

Post a Comment