Tuesday, November 1, 2005

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE BODY I just went trick-o treating te ehehheheheheheh and i haven't done that in 5 years
this year i was the Asian emo kid...or you could say that i was the pyscho girl from the Ring, the basket case ...w/e you judge
A.J was Bob Ross..or so i thought..nm he was just some guy from the 70's with a big fro..very hot i must say
and then Adam Smith had a costume that read "Eve went for more than the apples" and then Marshall showed his Norwegian pride by showing up as a Viking
Reed was a toilet-enough said

I WAS EMO and I wore a black skirt over dark jeans, then had a blue longsleeve shirt with my communist t-shirt over it..with to top it off...i stole my Dad's converse he wonders where his shoes went i bet

oh ohohoho BEN WAS ZORRO AND HE KISSED ME AND WOW
the reason why:::
well let's see he needed some munchie like food for his 3rd period Spanish class, so he asked around to see if anyone could get him something 2nd period since he had to take the APUSH multiple choice test arghhh..so I said that I could try and get stuff for him (at the time I was thinking that someone must have a car 2nd period)
To my surprise..there was no car but there was me running around looking emo after 1st period when we discovered that a pumpkin can have a hangover and splurt out foam (chemistry rocks my socks) ...there was a demo in chem so reg chem went to the IB chem class and I WAS REUNITED W/ALL MY IBCHEMER BUDDIES it was joyous..and my seat was vacant awww

me: HI GUYS
lisi: IT'S SUSAN
me: HI LISI (in a hehe yogi bear voice)
LISI WAS EMO TOO!!! THOMAS WAS ANTI-POPE BADASS THE FIRST W00t

anyways off subject
i go into Am/lit looking all emo...no one could guess who i was until i told them 'the bad of shit" OHH breakfeast club hehhehe that's right you dumbassses..then i realised that luckily we have a sub and whoo we were watching Glory...hmm so i told him "may i use the restroom?" and then went down into the 300 hallway ...found Ben in drafting and asked him

me: what is it that u need again?
ben: crackers and cookies
me: mk
ben: can you get them?
me: probably...
Posted 11/1/2005 at 12:7 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment