and....REGULAR CHEM IS A BIG JOKE FOR ME
WE ONLY HAVE 3 QUICK LAB QUESTIONS...and WOW WE HAVE THE WHOLE PERIOD TO FINISH BALANCING an EQUATION!!! I AM LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF,
even lici was being sarcastic: so how is reg chem?
me: ohh sooo hard
lici: hmm
me: Nooo...it's so easy, we barely have labs..i mean i finish them in 5 minutes
lici: yea that's what happened when we did our labs during chem (when i was in their lab group in IB Chem) but everyone is like ..."what.??? what are we suppose to do?? cause I'm stupid!!"
me: I know too hilarious
Another note: YIWEN YOU ARE NOT THE ASIAN SENSATION!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHATEVER...YOUR SO DESPERATE THAT YOU WENT OUT WITH A SOPHOMORE TO HOMECOMING OW! BURN YOU LOSER and it was ALSO NANXI OUCH!!! I don't care if you read this!!! BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
~ I GOT A 5 ON MY DBQ!!! THAT IS GOOD!! YAY FOR BEING KICKASS IN APUSH!!!~ I OWE HICKS A CHEESCAKE
FINALLY: I HAVE BEEN ACCUSSED OF BEING AN ILLEGAL MEXICAN IMMIGRANT..WTF????
and BUSES ARE AIR-CONDITIONED ON A FINE WARM AUTUMN DAY
Posted 10/18/2005 at 12:31 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment