HOMECOMING DRESSES PART II: MY HOUSE
I came back home....two hours later after 3 pm...for no apparent reason, well we played French monopoly in French Club....whoo and then i went over to anime club w/Lolita though nothing was really happening, ...that club has gone down to shit now
anyways...my mobile was kept on silent for the past few hours so apparently I was popular...people were calling my phone and i had no clue that people were actually calling me, so Mandy was actually at my house for the past hour, and then it took me another damn hour just to get back home since I take the bloody bus home and back ughhhh...i need my permit AT LEAST MY PERMIT SO I CAN REVV UP MY ENGINE AGAINST the sophomores....who suck!!!! MOST OF YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! You know the exceptions!!!!
WE MADE A HOMECOMING MIX BTW
I LIKE MY DRESS A LOT
AND THEN THERE WERE SEVERAL OTHER DRESSES THAT MRS.VARLESE FOUND>..AND ONE DEFINIETLY SCREAMS MANDY!!!!!!!!!! IT IS SO BEAUTFIUL....JUST LIKE JOANNE (MRS.VARLESE) DESCRIBED IT LAST NIGHT ...since she couldn't bring it over...cause it's her boss's daughters old ....yet elegant dresses!!!
TO BUY THE HOMECOMING MIX 2005 PLEASE SEND MONEY ORDERS TO:
Susan Wang
1245 Atlantis Ave,
Lafayette,Co 80026
(YOU CAN STALK ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
by the way: FAILED MY CHEM TEST AGAIN!!!! WHOOO WICKHAM IS FORCING ME TO STEP DOWN FROM IB CHEM...i knew that these boots were meant for walking only...and not walking around chemistry class...what a bitch i know what were doing i just don't like tests....speaking of tests: there's the bloody PSATS...btw when the fuck am i going to use Oxygen Nitride in my life? i'm not going to be a chemist for Boeing...so just screw it. Though she wasn't too nice about it
wickham: what physical science did you take when you were a freshmen?
me: uhhh regular
wickham: then why are you thinking of doing IB???
me: it WASN'T MY DAMN IDEA!!!!!!!!!!! (i didn't say that, i actually said: It wasn't my CHOICE!!!
THURSDAY BLOCK: I TOOK SHINE SHINE'S SENIOR PHOTO!!!! AND WOW SHE SHOULD PAY ME CUZ THEY ARE GOOOD....ESPECIALLY THE ONE THAT WERE PUTTING IN THE YEARBOOK!!!! I'll post it
Posted 10/15/2005 at 12:1 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment