Sunday, September 11, 2005

Well it's only been five days since I have updated this, but anyways loads have happened since Labor day and I must say that includes myspace-do not worry i am not looking forward to sacking my xanga cuz i love it soo much-Dan please don't tell me that you haven't ditched ur xanga cuz xanga is way more simple and easy to use+COOL than ...*cough myspace!!cough

Whenever I see Marshall Wollum walking up the ramp to his class I feel like Amelie turning into a puddle of water when she saw Nino in Le Deux Moulins (The Two Windmills),

Whenever I see Karl-i want to shoot myself with regret and humiliation and the fact that I want to kick his ass.

FRIDAY-ANIME CLUB, IT WAS POURING RAIN DURING 8th PERIOD FRENCH (AHH BY THE WAY MY SCHEDULE MUST BE ANNOUCED TO THE WORLD SO THAT EVERYONE CAN STALK ME-sorry that was a bit random)

YESTERDAY-HAD MY PIANO LESSON, which was fun cuz I am doing really well with Claire du lune by Debussy (i have no idea if i am looking forward to the recital, which is in ...say two months ...GAR)
went to Carlos's party, then went to the movies @ westminister..dude i am never going to the theatre at night ever again..god those westie kids bother me ...'sighs'


Posted 9/11/2005 at 1:31 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment