Sunday, July 10, 2005

Hey Christine-CAN I HAVE A COOKIE???? LMFAO
Last night I hung out with Mandy, Christine, and one of Mandy's friends that I have never met, which was Roxanne,
The other day, which I think..was Thursday I hung out with Lisa @ Flatirons..and I suppose it was fun though I hope that she had fun while I filled out six million applications to various atrocious stores. Well there is one or two exceptions..no no actually make that 3. Those three wonderful stores are:

BC Surf & Board-PLEASE HIRE ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Borders-you better hire me for your cafe so I can work the DAMN BARISTA
Lisa: "I'm sorry I don't speak BARISTA!!" -Thanks Lisa
I already thought of working @ Chipotle, though after intense conversations and thinking with my friends, well actually all of us decided that if we ever worked @ Chipotle..the results were deadly because all of us would get sick of the food that we happen to enjoy because IT IS SO FILLING!!!!

by the way a few words of goodness
1) SYSTEM OF A DOWN IS GOING TO TOUR THE US- however, there going to arrive in Denver during october, and fortunatley they are cool enough to rock on a SUNDAY
2) WARP TOUR-WHOOOOOO WE ARE ALL GOING..AND HOPEFULLY WE WILL NOT DIE IN ONE OF THE MOSH PITS (LISA AT LEAST ..WHAT WAS IT...OH AT LEAST STORY OF THE YEAR ISN'T THERE..BECAUSE LIKE YOU SAID..YOU ALMOST DIED IN THERE
3) LIFEHOUSE IS GOING ON TOUR AND HITTING DENVER ON THE 12T5H OF AUGUST..AND I WANT TO GO SEE THEM..ESPECIALLY THE LEAD SINGER...HE CHANGED HIS HAIR AND IT'S ..JUST SO HOT by the way I got their album @ Borders for 14$, and hehehe with a 25% coupon from borders(which i finally got to use) I got it for 12$..something ..don't worry I still have the receipt. I got the CD after Lisa left for home-hey Lisa thanks for the safety pin, though this fucking string on the necklace keeps falling out from the knot and I don't know why

Lifehouse-I LOVE YOUR NEW SONGS...though they make me think about all the guys that I wish that would like me, which will never happen
though thanks for keeping my mind busy with your deep and meaningful lyrics
I LOVE YOUR MUSIC sighs





[Why are all Jasons..including this guy right here...just so attractive?? ]

BEFORE 2005:

Posted 7/10/2005 at 2:5 AM

1 Comments
YES! you're here too!!! QQ! BTW, those are hot guys. LOL.

Anyways, I have no clue where to get a job especially this late into the summer. You could try AMC, I mean Daniel found one there right?

Hmm...have you tried tutoring kids? I've heard that job gets a lot of money, cuz' parents are like desperate for their kids to not be stupid or something...

oh well, I'll keep thinking...

Oh, but did you know the pet store at Flatirons is looking for people. There's also those portable selling cart things throughout the store. They need people too. Don't know if you'll be interested.

ROFL...Chuck E. Cheese's need a person to wear the mouse costume for birthday parties.
Posted 7/10/2005 at 1:17 PM by kangaroo_wu

No comments:

Post a Comment