Tuesday, April 5, 2005

Dear Rainy,

Ever since I got this haircut, which I got on the Tuesday before we had to head back for school I guess life has been a little different. You know it’s weird because Carlos told me that I looked pretty with my hair cut and to tell you the truth besides my parents and friends, no one has told me that I looked pretty or cute and..no it didn’t bother me ..it just startled me that the fact I ..look pretty?? At first I thought that everyone was kidding you know like all the other times people have messed up my mind, but no everyone compliments me even David during racquet sports last week who told me that he never noticed that I had natural highlights in my hair until now, which is so sweet of him. Yesterday, which was Monday I decided to wear my black new york skirt, the white old navy shirt in blue letters and my lee riveted dark blue denim jacket along to top it all off my baree that I got in Paris last summer. So my outfit yesterday caught the attention of everyone pretty much..even miss Reali, who decided to call me Pepe le WANG!! I walked into World Lit class and she saw the baree and said,

Miss reali: hey it’s Pepe Le Pieu!

Me: what? Nooo I’m not pepe le pieu reali

Miss Reali: But Pepe Le Pieu is French

Me: *laughing omg

Someone: wait who is pepe le pieu?

*Susan is walking to her desk and puts down her stuff

me: it’s that French skunk who falls in love with every cat he meets

reali: and yeah he thinks their a skunk because of that accidental white stripe that gets onto their backs so hilarious

Then Miss Reali decided to call me : you know what I’m gonna call you Pepe Le Wang!

Me: *omg you are fucking kidding me lol

As I continued into 2nd period, which is when I am a student assistant to my French teacher Madame Joslyn…she said I looked very cute in my outfit and commented “oh lala vous avez un baree aujourd-hui!” yes I do have a baree on my head and oh my gosh isn’t it cute? ….to tell you the truth I thought I looked really chic lol. Everywhere I went everyone was like “Susan has that French look today …looks cute.” Shine Shine..okay EVERYONE (Once again) thought I looked really cool, cute, awesome, pretty, …and the French baree was the social hot topic of the day, as I left 3rd period French to head up to racquet sports I spotted A.J near my history room and he was wearing a cool looking pinstriped hat and he saw me because…well he knows who I am , which is cool and said, “cool hat..or was it awesome hat?” I’m not sure, but it was a nice compliment.

Then as I was heading to Geometry I saw Thomas coming into the theatre hallway and I said, “I’ve got cancer on my knee!” because I noticed that there was a fucking lump in my knee cap, which caused intense paranoia for me during racquet sports-we played tennis by the way..loads of fun especially me and Carlos (who kinda sucks NO OFFENSE!! I’m sorry carlos!) playing against..well practicing with Will Jenkins and Jesse (Thurston)

Anyways I walk into Geometry and damn it Macy Darden has to be once again an annoying bitch..holy crap I would kill her if I had the chance.of getting away as well. Damn it why isn’t my internet working..okay the internet explorer loads, but hey the page dosen’t load and it is driving me insane because this is causing a setback to finishing my biology homework tonight…damn IT!

*Susan walks into Geometry after talking with Teresa before the bell rang,

Macy: it’s Susan

Me: *thinking: I fucking hate you

Me: uh hey

Macy: susan’s got that…pari..pariss

Me: ..French?

Macy: yeah…French look on today

Me: yeah I was in paris last summer *thinking: she can’t even say Parisian..what a fucking retard

Into geometry we had a substitute and so I decided to do all my geometry hw at home instead of in class because I would be “working on something else”

Yearbook: during yearbook I wrote Jake a check who finally gave me check money for a yearbook, which is totally worth to buy this year!! And I just finished placing the check $ and receipts into the files and headed off to find Jake, as I got down to the 400 hall from the flight of stairs from the 600 level I saw Jake and his friends walking together and I was like WOAH just in time…damn coincidence…

Me: JAKE!! Omg I found you

Jake: hey

Me: hey here’s your receipt

Then I had to explain that it was 65$ where as on the check it read 50$ so I just told him to tell his parents to rewrite the amount of money on their balance book, which will even it out…dude I hope that he told his mom..or dad. Then I noticed that Reed was with Jake..well no duh Susan he is Jake’s friend, and then this is what happened

Me: Reed! Hey

Reed: Susan, hey babe come over here

And then..I was drawn to him and..he gave me a hug or you could that he just held me for a few seconds, I regained myself

Me: *thinking: okay..did he just call me babe?!

Me: …why did you hug me? (thinking; I liked it…


Oh I must remember this: Last night/or possibly this morning as well I had a really good dream and yes I'm glad that I remembered the best part of that dream. So in this dream I got a vague sense that I was at like a train station or the airport becuase people were coming out of somewhere (sometimes your dreams do not make a lot of sense when you apply it to reality) I just stood there and I guess I was waiting for my grandparents since they are coming to the states on ...APRIL 20th-aka Hitler's birthday, Columbine, national pot smoking day....the worst day for vibes in my opinion..'sighs' AHEM well so in the dream I was waiting and waiting and then..I saw him ..I saw DiDy (I think that it was him...and not Wang Jian or Wang Wei, it was definitley DiDy) so my blood heats up inside my viens, my heart pounding thinking "it can't be him, but wow it is!! " and what happened was that I ran up to him..and then looked to my right..for no fucking reason, looked back at him and then suddenly I jumped and I locked my arms around his neck and we were holding eachother smiling and ....feeling that joy seeing one another again. It seemed like he was holding me..but I didn't think that happened as far as memory holds me ..though it was a wonderful dream ...I miss him though and my poem was about him-I wonder if it got into Ellipses, though I highly doubt that since my chances are miniscule ...since #10 is Editor-in Chief and maybe if he read my poem he'll be like "god wtf is with her ...*rips poem...she is obsessed" that could happen I mean it is Jason..and Jason is also..like DiDy only..I can see him more often than I can handle sometimes LMFAO!!! oh silly Susan ..don't worry Teresa I'm not like Nanxi *thanks god at the same time lol..oh btw I'm writing my screenplay..hopefully with Mandy and many of my other awesome buddies

That dream was beautiful...I miss DiDy 'sighs' *rubs eye ughh allergies kicked in today damn it and I have to go to sleep because my dad is just so anal about the amount of sleep I get during the weekdays, which is probably more than some people I know lol *coughTeresa no no only kidding.

This is Chris Wu
*walks around hallway with a laptop in hand searching FOR THAT SIGNAL!!!!!!!! (accompanying him include Marc Xia and Zheng Hua who are highly embarassed since we saw them walking around with Chris and Zheng Hua was laughing hysterically )

Posted 4/5/2005 at 11:26 PM

1 Comments
Hey, Susan, Wu here.

Pretty nice xanga you got, I'm going to subscribe to it. It doesn't cost money, right? Anyway, funny description about the laptop thing. I'm going to do it again though, until I get a signal. I probably won't, cause Macintosh computers fucking suck.
Posted 4/6/2005 at 2:23 PM by blackhawk789

No comments:

Post a Comment