Thursday, April 7, 2005

BTW I'm listening to Seether

Wow today has been such a great day until the fact that my Mom and I entered the world of raging anger and hell...hey she started it not me!! I hate misunderstandings, and they have always happened to me, which always annoys me so much
Well...hey guess what: MY POEM GOT INTO ELLIPSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found out during 8th period when Max came into my history class and yes I was wondering why Max entered my 8th period realm. While he stood there with some papers in his hand I was working on my Industrial Revolution project with Ben who I always enjoy working with because...it's Ben Collins and I'm sorry forgive me. Alors...for those of you who are acqauinted with Ben -he's very unique..like me I guess only he's not Asian He's intersting, sweet, nice, funny, clever/smart, ...and just really fun to hang out with me..oh and he cheers everyone as much as possible when one is down (WHAT a good amigo! ) You go BEN COLLINS!!!
So I was continuing to work when I looked up and Max saw me and asked,
Max: are you Susan?
me: yeah..
max: here *hands me a stapled amount of paper
me: *thinking: what could this be about?
me: *finally see's the front page and realises that it was the poem that she submitted to Ellipses ..a while ago acutally
me: *blood rushes up through my veins as I read the sliver paper that happend to be stapled on top of my poem and it read :

Susan Wang (someone wrote my name ..maybe it's Jason ..? because the handwriting looks rather similar)
"Thank you for submitting to Ellipses. We are glad to inform you that your piece THE TRAIN STATION
will be published in the Spring 2005 issue. Out of over 160 submissions, we could only choose to print a limited number. Congratulations, and we hope that you continue to submit to Ellipses.
Please make any final changes and email a copy of your accpeted to ellipses> magainze@yahoo by no later than Tuesday, April 12

We look forward to seeing your submissions next year.
--The Ellipses staff

When I finished reading that, my mind spun around forcing me to DOUBLE check what I just read through my eyes and then my reaction was released into jumping up and down and then going out of room 608 and ..literally almost hugging the wall, which is weird THOUGH I WAS FEELING VICTORIOUS AND HAPPY!!! WHEN YOU WIN OR GET ACCEPTED YOU JUST WANT TO SCREAM AND JUMP AND....yes get ahold of one's self 45 seconds later
me: yes yes !! wahoo!!! omg yes yes yes!!!!! *slams into wall ..nearly crying..then heads back into room and stares at the paper again reading what the letter read
Ben: Susan...are u okay?
me: I got accepted!!!
ben: to what??
me: my poem!! here read it!!
Ben: awesome, congratulations
And to the other fellow classmates in my history class I was not going insane and like Ben told you,
everyone: what's wrong with Susan..?
Ben: she got accepted into Ellipses
Celia: really? that's awesome congrats
me: thanks Celia
Before class ended Ben and I were trying to finalize our project by using sharpies and blue felt tip marker to go over our sketches, map of Africa....and making great political cartoons as well (it's awesome )
So when class ended I told Ben that I would stay at the library and finish the things that Ben suggested that I should do and then this is what happened
Ben: okay thank you so much
me: oh np Ben *HUG!!! when I hugged him my ear was on his chest and..his heartbeat was thumping madly...ahaha that reminds me of Bambi....yeah old Disney classic apparently...but damn Disney movies are so brutal (people die..and YOU SEE THEM DIE in one way or another..like in Tarzan, which was a horrible move..you see the shadow of Clayton who got hanged...man that's just harsh)
Posted 4/7/2005 at 9:18 PM

2 Comments
Yah, you go girl! However on the hugging factor, I can't help but say this, you have too many "men" like Jason, and that guy from HK, and Kevin, and Daniel, and lord knows who else. Just kidding, but it is funny. *grins*
Posted 4/8/2005 at 12:45 AM by gottuff104

Dear Susan:

Congratulations on your poem being accepted into Ellipses. I hope that you manage to settle this "world of raging anger and hell."

What an interesting world we live in, don't we Susan? We have our idiots like Bush and our psychopathic mass murderers like Norris. Isn't that odd, how some of the smartest people end up being dangerous? And how the dumbest people end up being even dumber?

This world has no more honor left. America especially, the US is reduced now to nothing but boozing beer-bellied hicks. Hicks that buy a huge plasma TV just so they can watch the Superbowl. The world has come to an all new low, Susan. There may not be enough people left to stop the onslaught of American idiots.

In the meantime, I continue to visit your weblog and hope that you visit mine. You may know now that I have a rather interesting post comparing Hannibal Lecter to Sasha...

Best wishes,

Chris "Wu-Dogg" Wu

Posted 4/8/2005 at 9:19 PM by blackhawk789

No comments:

Post a Comment