Hey guys it's um...1:41 in the morning and I'm at Peri's house and guess what, we just sneaked out of Peri's window and went around walking with candles and a little book light, holy crap my hands are tingling now with....paranoia????
![]()
Well see after we did all these insane chatrooms and met scary people/not to mention scaring the daylights out of Kreugal...anyways somehow we got the idea of sneaking out to the golfcourse..ohhh right there was the "weed" that Julia planted next to the pond..hey
I'm only joking. Though Peri hates the cold ...so everything was a bit hesitating though in the end we concluded: That were going outside even though I didn't bring a damn coat...so funny Peri bundled up so well, but then we couldn't find a damn flashlight though AHA there are candles in her room..candles I tell you heeheheh and they smell very sweet..last year Diana gave Peri a "meditteranean breeze" scented candle, though Peri didn't unravel the plastic until now releasing the meditteranean breeze into the basement air. Oh since we couldn't find a damn flashlight and we didn't want to wake up anyone by going upstairs into the kitchen Peri managed to get out a BOOK LIGHT!!! *clickity clickity clack! VOILA!!
all of us: wow * clap nice Peri a book light
Hey at least there was a book of matches and that started our little journey out of Peri's room. thank god we could open the windows and aha! we could get out. I chekced the weather before we left for the wilderness on Peri's computer..thank you At&T weather report-customized...OHHHHHO OOOOOOOOOO
I opened the window quietly and wondered how to get out, I balanced my weight on my hands and pushed up like when you get out of the pool and i was outside receiving the candles from Krystal. Then everyone got out...Julia or Krystal...no i think ti was Peri who accidently pushed her vhs rewinder and it collapsed onto the basement floor causing a loud noise. I was like SHIT!!! and I looked up ....the lights didn't go up..phew well hey they live 2 floors up from Peri
Then we slowly walked towards the fence-I noticed Aidan's little toys scattered on the sandstone and warned the others about not stepping on them. Peri warned about the dog crap that cannot be seen under this sea of darkness. Thank god her neighborhood has lights, there was the golfcourse country club luminating it's sheer perfection of the sport of golf-NOT!! I hate golfers...except Happy Gilmore..dude he is my bitch lol no he's just awesome. MOVING ON.....we crept towards the fence, Julia, Krystal, and Peri hopped over the fence first, and I passed over their candles, and then finally the sneaky girl of the night aka Susan fixed her shoes onto the fence, stepped up, had the left leg on the top plank and hopped off...everyone u must see Wang get over fences because she rocks-and i think it looks cool
Walking through the dead yellow grass we crossed onto a dirt trail, looking back at the house again to make sure we didn't break into the house next door when we came back...well we know which house to go back into since were not stupid to turn off the lights...WE LEFT THEM ON!!!!
I'm having an awesome time first we ate and lol Aidan (Peri's nephew) wanted cake and lets just say he makes a mess of things and then he watched Barney upstairs and I had to get away from the insanity before it got to me and the rest of my bitches lol jk my amies/friends, which are Julia, Krystal, Peri -dude wtf I type in my friends names in alphabetical order-the fuck is wrong with me
![]()
Oh btw at the beggining of Peri's soiree/party .....okay wait a minute I am talking I mean damn it I'm writing in French/English....ahhhh reverse it. ANyways at the start of the party we were hanging out in the kitchen drinking coke, eating chips and I was trying to get the numbness out of the right side of my lip becuase....I was at the dentist for like two fucking hours while the guy gave me a shot of novacaine. David (Crystal's boyfriend/fiancee) asked me "dude if you ever find a dentist that will give you shots of morphine...tell me" and I was like " oh sure hold on I'll give u a number"
David:
uhhh okay.......oh I just got that lol
wow.....that was kinda slow........

Then we were talking about Fairview and national whore day, which is halloween (refernce to mean girls and Fairview high school on Halloween....the shame since our dress code isn't tolerated by all the skanks @ FHS WHOOPS yeah screw you all you know who I'm referring to..*COUGH COUGH JENN TOUQUINGNY COUGH COUGH* Now your wondering to yourself-the fuck kind of a last name is that? well it's....European...yeah that's why most Americans can't even pronouce my damn last name right...then again I'm ...Asian?? ![]()
Then idk how the hell we got to the topic of condoms, but here's our plan....okay I think Krystal got us talking about condoms....NO NONONONONO it was Peri..since apparently Mrs.Briggs-the health teacher was sending out condoms to everyone in period 3 health...
me: Briggs gave you guys condoms?
![]()
Peri: yeah she was like "hey if you guys are going to this way at least play it safe"
THen I think Julia said that we should (in senior year) we would throw out condoms from the senior balcony to all the poor little obnoxious underclassmen, after she mentioned that sort of senior scheme, I said,
me: then when we throw them we should say "GO EXPRESS YOURSELVES!!!!!"
LAUGH LAUGH ***** 

lmfao, rofl
then
me: you know the army motto :BE ALL THAT YOU CAN BE!!!
Krystal: JUST DO IT!!!!!
me: NOTHING'S IMPOSSIBLE (adidas motto)
LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO ROFL ROFL
Later we ate and while I was using the facility apparently Krystal and Julia were fondling plates, and yes I could hear the hysterical laughter I mean the restroom is only..... 3-6 feet away from the damn kitchen....maybe I'll go measure it but hey I could hear it!!! After I came out they told me that we should put up a website saying (actually it was Krystal's idea...since some guy in her class introduced this new concept to our innocent minds-GOD SAVE US ALLL ARGHHHHH
)
Moving on, she said that we should come up with a site about Julia fondling a plate, and we will get "x" number of visitors per page since guys will get turned on when they see us fondling plates, licking spoons, and eating sandwichs, licking chocolate cake, and smothering the carpet...oh and KISSING THE DAMN FURNITURE.
AFTER THE MEAL UPSTAIRS (scene 27)
we went downstairs, I grabbed a cookie and coke and we discovered that Peri's street light could flash and .....when Krystal and I were here during New years .....we didn't know that...so we just turned it on and off trying to have a light switch rave...but it didn't work.....eeee yah....
well this time ..it was...a LIGHT SWITCH RAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this included stupid dance moves such as, THE SPRINKLER!!!, THE HAIR WHIP, AND HORRENDOUS 80's dance moves.,...dude and always the bumping/grinding of shelves.......
We were about to call some guys and just say "RAVE DOWN IN THE BASEMENT GIRLS GONE WILD!!", but then we didn't because....I DIDN'T CALLL ANY HOT GUYS!! WAHHHH 
...dude we could have been going all wild down in the basement...dude it's the new club, word on the street yo home-fry. Dude that just sounded so stupid coming from an Asian....wow. Dude I love my Asian pride. WHOOO Peri's computer is making strange noises and I said " It's bumping and grinding tee hee
![]()
Then during the rave we listened to the "discovery channel song" becuase we all love that song!!!! and I took photos with my nikon & if only fhs didn't lose the fucking usb cord I would uploading tons of photos now. WE looked at my photobucket and lol Krystal think's Ben Collins is hot...hey we all do ...you know that Ben, you know ur hot.
every time you look in the mirror your just like "holy shit I love my norwegian hotness"
LAter we went on IM hoping to IM Lancerevo128, but Scotty isn't there ,....and he's 6'7...full of hotness though he's taken by some shorty senior who's acutally SHORTER THAN ME!!!! what's his fetish with short girls....dude....no.
ON im we were trying to find the damn chatroom link, but to no success so I googled "AIM chatrooms" thus commencing another epic of our lives. MEaning that we chatted with so many desperate guys, which was just fucking hilarious since we pitched in ideas...mainly Krystal though I did a lot of the typing. lol and we used Torrey's photo from my photobucket and..we got a lot of action with that photo, though I feel bad since Abby is in the photo as well and Abby is a really nice person..AHH i'm so SORRY!!! if you ever find yourself on the internet....blame that pervert from ohio!!!!! god guys from ohio are such fucking perverts, and apparently people who drive in ohio-YOU GUYS SUCK AT DRIVING!!!!!
Though hey Lisa, Scott Thomas, YOU PEOPLE ARE AWESOME oh and not mention um Cooper, Jamie and Jenny! You guys rock. btw Michelle Trachtenberg--why'd you do Ice princess~seriously I mean you can do way better than fucking disney since uhh DISNEY IS FUCKING LAME!!! LAME I TELL YOU!!! unless they gave u a really good check, which probably came from .....taxpayers like us-so screw Disney.
that statement did not make any sense at all to me...like .....7 seconds later. Wow.
OH and we were talking to Evan oh not to mention TAUNTING THE PERVERTED FREAK!!! GOD the master of all perverts got OWNED by Krystal-YEAH in your face Kruegel yeah you and your 18's ho's and a PIMP!!!! btw how is ur play going? yeah I bet ..who is it oh yeah Logan got chlymidia from that prostitue on Colfax...no nono from that fucking soda can. Somebody told...that YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND WHO LOOKED LIKE A GIRLFRIEND AND IT'S NOT CONFIDENTIAL I"ve GOT POTENTIAL RUSHING RUSHING AROUND!! BUST A MOVE *susan dancing around
WHOOO Break a move, no Julia I am way better at the sprinkler than you!!! ohhhh whatcha gonna do now biatch??? hm hm hm?
JUlia's answer: laughing @ ur face...incase your wondering
AHHHH BTW KRYSTAL GOT FUCKING TICKETS TO THE NIN CONCERT AND APPARENTLY PEri's mom wanted to take peri and AShley to the NIN concert HOWEVER
THEY SOLD OUT IN 3 MINUTES!!!! and Krystal luckily GOT THE TICKET!!!!!! lucky lucky lucky
though I can find another concert to go to anyways.
Well it's getting late and were hungry g2g
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERI!!!! YOU ROCK!!! it's March 5th ...but Peri said that she was born at 4 am...and it's...2:16 am
[the photo is blurry but it is (left to right) Krystal, Peri, ...and Julia should be on the right and their are candles in our hands.some of us had a cell phone/book light *coughpericough cough ..we were conducting a little seance out on the indian peaks golf course ![]()


No comments:
Post a Comment