Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Hey guess what!! Yesterday I got a hair
cut and it's short ..about to my neck ...not to mention I asked her (the hair
stylist) to thin it out instead of layering it....could someone tell me what
the hell layering hair means? I think I get the concept..though I have no idea
what it looks like..yes it has been haunting me in my sleep!!!!! My Aunt noticed when we went to "Super
Cuts" ( I went their with Mandy when she and Mrs.Varlese got their hair
done before school started) that most of the hair stylists that she encounters
when she gets her hair done...are chubby ..no no no she said "fei"
meaning fat..like thighs the size of big tree trunks. ahem sorry that was a
quote from Love Actually...you know that happens to be a great movie

WE ARE BACK AT SCHOOL..ONCE AGAIN BACK FROM A LONG >>>BEAUTIFUL SPRING
BREAK that in my case was filled with hanging out w/Krystal, talking to
Jamous..for what 1-2 hours in my room..and Scott we are NOT ASIAN MONKEYS!!!
..okay Scott NOTHING HAPPENED in MY ROOM THE (First) MONDAY OF MY
SPRRING BREAK no
seriously -nothing happened except talking with one another..and yeah if I had
the chance I would GO OUT WITH HIM SCOTT!!! lol..and yeah Teresa I know-what
the hell is wrong with me..I mean all the guys that I mostly like are
seniors...maybe it's because their just older (by just 2 years )


Today-when I got to school and went down to my friends morning meeting place, which is not
on the paper stoarge in the 600 hallway anymore..due to National History Day
projects decorating the 600 level. It has migrated to the secluded region of
the chemistry hallway down in the 400 level. funny here's what has happened
over this past school year...
~At the beggining of the year we all made a huge gathering down in the main hallway of
the 400 level (science level) ..it combined Becca's group (consisting of mainly
Thomas , Jeff, Angie, Liz, Marianne, Ben,Lici, Kara,Illena) and us I
guess..that includes; Blake, me, Andrew, Shine Shine, renee, David, Alyssa, The
Welches, Julia, Brittany, Ray (who apparently was Brittany's bf....that is
just...idk how did they connect), Steven and ..that's it ..oh and Karl
(fucking wanker). And on Thursdays..Chris Wahl and Mark (stoner..loser) would
come and sit with us...and yeah I would ignore him..god he is such a fucking
arsehole. So adding us all together caused ...I guess a cancer in the main
hallway and..it got pretty irritating so MASS MIGRATION TO THE SECLUDED AREA OF
THE CHEMISTRY HALLWAY...THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN>>>MASS MIGRATION TO THE
PAPER STORAGE BINS in the 600 level...(up until CSAP's I think) and then WE ARE
BACK DOWN IN THE SECLUDED AREA...very nice acutally of the chemistry
hall down in the 400 level..ONCE AGAIN!!!
So, I come down to the 400 level from the 800 level because I wanted a fresh battery

for the Nikon digital camera, though madame theobald was talking to him about
Flaubert-eheh I did a research paper on that French romantic writer...though I
didn't really care about it anyways....*COUGH so I enter the seculded hallway
and Liz see's me ...well the first one to notice me since everyone was talking
about fight club (I later found out)

Liz: SUSAN!!
me: hey Liz

Liz: you cut your hair!!

angie: ah you did cut your hair..and it looks good

Ben: and that's what I was gonna say too
angie: yeah pretty much of all us agree

me: thanks

me: thanks Angie

and then
Liz was like (god I can't remember the whole conversation arghhhh!! but it was
funny because they were talking about my hair cut and I think it was how..angie
and Liz noticed my hair cut and if Angie reversed the sentence..that would have
been funny..i think it was that)

me: Liz you have a big screen?]

Liz: yep

me: *in my head; and if only she told me earlier..i could have watched fight club...damn

Then I heard the conversation about fight club and how Rachel's mom came 45 minutes
early JUSt to see if they did drugs..and I'm like ..."okay ..I'm sure you
did drugs 45 BEFORE she came" (talking to Thomas)

Thomas: yeah

Thomas:and we don't do drugs until an hour into the party

there was more about doing drugs, but I forgot and another thing is because the bell rang
and I had to get up to the 800 hallway for World Lit, I went to see if Stott
was in his office, but noo he was at his class and I saw Billy, Kimmy and some
other people rushing out and I asked "what do we need?"

Danny:: you need your textbook

me: damn it *walks down to get book from locker

while getting my book and heading down the ramp I saw Jason and ahhh yeah I had to
hide my smile underneath my hair because I was afraid that he would see me and
as I headed up to get back to World Lit I didn't see him because his locker is
in the middle/corner of all the lockers and so i can't really see from my
blindside..but I knew that he was their, and I heard a locker getting shut-Yep
it was him..he's going to AP/IB physics...or chem, but I saw him the week
before spring break in his classroom, which happens to be my room during 7th
and AHH he sits in my chair! ....that's just creepy do you think?



Posted 3/30/2005 at 9:24 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment