BOWLING-GET A STRIKE AND YOU WIN A FREEE IPOD!!!!!! well that's showing above this weblog entry right now, SPRING IS HERE SO I'm going to wear a skirt so fuck you all who are IN MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!! because I love Boulder and I hate you all!!!!!! I made a last minute decision that is....
I'm going to jamous's house i mean Jia Mei ah yi's house...though Jamous lives there...god why does every asian guy I meet have to be a senior?
yes very confused
hey Teresa-who won the mahjong games ?
"the internet is full of evil crap"-suneagle23425 aka Krystal
right on Krystal...lucky that you got those NIN tickets
I will be back soon>>>>>?? ![]()
9:41 I just wrote a ton of what has happened today though my fucking computer froze so I have to start all over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well this is what happened
me and Jamous have been talking after dinner in my room until they had to leave, which was around 8:30 ish...yeah i am in love with him...I guess, because we have something in common-ANIME!!!!!!!!! 'sighs' I need to write more, but i don't feel like it since I wrote a lot and yeah wasted 20 minutes of my time..i hate it when computers do this arghhh
we talked about school, life, music, ANIME, which ones that we liked, he showed me a lot of anime sites and YES I WILL GO INTO DETAILS!!!!!!!
and wow ...he and I love so much anime, and the whole conversation started when he asked me for FMA ..and I did make a little lie claiming that I own it..though David has it, and DAVID DOES ACUTALLY HAVE IT ON HIS LAPTOP!! i will get it!! and I will give it to Jamous. lol anyways
jamous : oh do you have that fma?
me: oh yeah..but it's at my friends place
jamous: oh that's alright
me: yeah I'll call him and hopefully he'll give it back to me
*moment of silence
me: um..do you still want to watch it?
jamous: yeah I do
me; okay then ![]()
Austin goes into my room*
me: hey what r u doing?
Jamous walks in*
Jamous: hey this is a private room you know? a private girls room
me:
yeah ..but there's nothing really to see here
(oHHH I have to say this, before we left for my place Jamous headed upstairs and when he came back down he wore blue jeans, a red shirt that read "NYC polo" in intricate emborided ..like stamped letters...and underneath was a black longsleeve shirt...god that is hot
and he wears these khaki green/blue converse...can I fall in love right now??? please lol. people from Hong kong have kick ass taste lol .
continuing okay until then I was still online and heh Scotty, then the conversation turned to instant messaging and he thought I didn't have aol ...at first until I opened up the conversation window that scott and I had...though he needed to take a shower when I said hi lol.
10:56 okay I just brushed my teeth and I look in the mirror and wow!!!!!!!
my hair looks awesome!!! some locks of my hair fell out of my ponytail that I put up quite high up today and curls around my neck, ...alright so I love good hair days..I do they make me happy though I wish I could take a photo of myself that actually looks like me!!!!!!!!!
because every time I take a photo ...it dosen't look like the person I see in the mirror..the Susan that i see...has pretty hair...nice eyes and ..okay just really awesome hairi!!! lol I g2g but I'm going to write more about me and Jamous talking about so much stuff....apparently he has the top 3 most boring places, which are 1) the mall (here, but in HK-it's awesome!) 2) home 3) colorado
cool places 1) the mall in HK, 2) school -i nearly jumped to the conclusion that he was a bit geeky lol jk ..though it did shock me 3) I'm going to need to show him around boulder because he needs to get out more...Scott thinks that I should go out with him, but I just can't
...he is someone that I like...who has a lot in common with me though I have continue on knowing him and not ask him out because..1) i think guys should do that 2) I get SO EMBRASSED 3) the sense of rejection kinda hurts...no that's not how I feel..that' how Blake feels uhh 3) parents and his uncle/aunt ....know one another too well 4) relations between parents....make it impossible
No comments:
Post a Comment