Hi, my modem dosen't work, okay my isp is being an asshole about my fucking new modem. No no no no it's not that my modem dosen't work...it's my isp. Wait I just said that. Anyways let's just say that you canot trust Worldnet from AT&T because they are very hostile, picky bastards about your modem because apparently it's like "ahahahah I can't detect your modem because I don't care so live in misery oh you loser ahahahah loser!!!1"
Yeah that's how I feel right now, I was hoping that last night that I would get internet access through my beautiful computer, but NO
Right now I am enjoying the lovely high speed broadband internet that is offered at Song Ying's house.....though her husband works @ IBM and I have one thing to say to the IBM techies.
ahem: WHY DOES MY ISP NOT SEE MY MODEM AND WHY DO YOU HAVE TO FUCK UP MY FUCKING COMPUTER BECAUSE IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A RELIABLE PIECE OF CRAP RIGHT??? or am I just on the pipe again? maybe I'm on the pipe.
Well w/high speed internet I am watching so many music videos on launch, vh1 and just getting high with broadband because broadband rocks my socks.
Scott-you've been idle for like 8 fucking hours, just where are you fucking yourself? lol jk jk with you. I just want to talk since..well I'm bored and after watching the awesome "wait' video..I need Lancerevo128 to return from away.
. Am I still one of your amigas? just hope so.
The music videos I've been watching~
Disturbed-remember
Disturbed- stupify-awesome
Disturbed-down w/the sickness
earshot-wait
green day- blvd of broken dreams
RHCP- other side
My chemical romance- I'm not okay
Ahh I love the 90's part deux is coming up!!
MIB: There's a pubic hair in my pepsi
Wyatt and I have something in common lmfao..he's aweome
WHAT HAPPENED DURING MY PHOTOGRAPHY FINAL???? (Here's the story)
We reviewed our 20 different black and white prints that most of us have been doing since December and then Tyler Bennet (Lorilee's bf/photo editor of the Banner) came to our class and reviewed our photos to put them in the "Banner snapshots" Well no one ever votes for mine nor Rachel's for some reason..whatever so you can conclude that Mr.Croop didn't get to scan any of my photos into the server because no one likes mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment