Hey I'm at UMC right now, well i'm at the bohua chinese school, which is situated in Cu and alot of the kids are just noisy and arrogrant this excluding
Vicky,
jirui
Anna
Vivian
I think that's it..oh and Boya..and Chris Wu,
NON COOL: XINGHUA you loser lol
and your mom called you fat two weeks later...something like that after the new year's party @ the UMC
I got in a fight with my mom in the car because it was another misunderstanding because I took the wrong pair of pants off the couch and she wanted the one that was in the fucking plastic bag,
another thing that is upsetting me today is that I just found out from the lovely network of ABC that my favorite show on Thursdays is OFFICALY FUCKING CANCELED!!!!
I am so dissapointed. After getting logged on in the message board I let out my Sunday's frustration of my mom's wrath and the cancelling of life as we know it onto the keyboard, first emailing the audience abc network , then posting up replies onto the message board. Oh man today sucks, but yesterday and Friday was GREATTT!!! Friday was the day when I got to say "GREAT" when my mom asked me how school was. Usually I would say, "okay, fine, or even the ever long lasting it fucking sucked". Though Friday was, "great" and I think only a few of my friends know why. It was funny well during 6th period Friday I was getting a fork in the lunch room and my leg crashed into the ...metal shelf where it stores the many utensils from forks to spoons, though no knifes..damn.
I PHOTOSHOPPED IT TERESA!!!!!!!!!! and I'm not okay!!!!! i promise!!!
I love my chemical romance because I"M NOT OHHHKAY!!!! i'm not okay well i'm not okay not o fucking K!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this song!!! I photoshopped the photos and they look so fucking hilarious..ahahahahhaa REVENGE IS SO FRIGGIN SWEET!!!!!!
I was at Ma tian xing's house and before I switched on their t.v I was doing my geometry hw and I'm so proud of myself because i UNDERSTAND IT!!! yes Susan Wang has finally understood problems #9 and # 13 finally!!!! Then I "lied" to my mom while her and Jia-Mei were making delicious dumplings, I said that I was done with my geometry hw and..hey I was though I can finish it at 11 pm tonight..if I feel like it lol. DOn't worry I'm good. Anyways this let me turn on the tv and watch mtv 2, I was looking fwd to watching vh1 hoping that I love the 90's was on though it was Michael Jackson's 30th anniversary..which thus caused even more anticipation to quickly push the down button and watch mtv "rock countdown". This made me happy because usally when I flip to mtv2 at my friends or anywhere it's newlyweds or pimpmyride and...other pathetic crap that the networks have on..sadly
![]()
Before we ate dinner the little kids ate and I continued to watch rock countdown, though later I attempted to help flip some scallion pancakes "bing" though I took alot of time since the grill hates me so Ma Tian Xing continued the tasty, hot labor. Well I went into the dining room and Peter hadn't completed his meal and Jamous (another hot guy but from hong Kong) was telling him, "finish it you have 5 left,"
Peter: it's my choice![]()
Jamous: no it's my choice![]()
me: oohh it's his choice
the coneversation I wish i could rememeber it well though it was bascially like "jamous says so lol" and then I was cleaning up the table. After Peter completed his dumplings by shoving it down his throat I slid in and sat by Jamous who sitting in a chair by the corner of the table. I saw that there were only 5 glasses set for the table as I was cleaning up the paper cups that kids used. When I sat down by Jamous we started to wait...let's just say a long time and then Wang Bo (Lucius/Vivian's dad) came by and then Song Ying came by,
Song Ying: what are you guys doing?
Jamous: were waiting for you guys so we can start eating that's why![]()
![]()
LAter:::::*(CONVERSATION IN MANDARIN)
Me: do you want to drink Jamous?
Jamous: sure if they let me
Wang Bo: you want one?
jamous: yeah sure
me: hey Uncle Bo could I have a glass?
*Wang bo walks into kitchen, we hear his convo w/ma tian xing
wang bo: the 2 little guys want some to drink
Jamous *staggers a laugh/smile
me: little? wow ![]()
![]()
Jamous: lol ![]()
AFTER DINNER
we watched popeye and then we started to play life, at first me and Justin then Peter joined in. Vivian, Peter, and Jamous were playing pokemon earlier upstairs. Justin helped me play life, I remember life a long time ago I remember inserting the little white houses into each place..ahh good times
Then we ended up playing group life boys v.girls and Jamous was the banker. and hahahah GIRLS WON WITH 2 million, 300 thousand FUCK YEAHH!!! I love the game of life!! 
(Aww just look at those cute little kids left to right: Vivian, Austin-so cute, Lucius *picking nose, Caught him in the moment :laugh:)
Well as the countdown continued I got to watch and rock out to my chemical romance "i'm not okay", greenday's "Blvd of broken dreams" and the Killers "mr. brightside" , which I've never seen before until last night. Jamous was upstairs for about..what until the kids came back from Lucius b-day down at the wow place. I had to order pizza for Lucius's b-day before my piano lesson at 1: 30 pm, (my brother goes first and then my lecon comes at 2 pm..tricky ain't it?
I know this time lapse is not in order so stfu.
oohhh whatcha gonna do now? I"M NOT OKAY!!!!!!!
Right now on this kick ass Cu imac I am blasting my chemical romance from the mychemicalromance website-I want to go to their concert soo bad, though I need some money first and AHA I do have MONEY!!!! WAHOOO I can't wait till chinese new year, perhaps i can find some hot guy and steal him away from the new year madness and make out with him in the corner of the umc. ...that's a hopeless idea though I'll just dream it like Peri said, "just dream on because dreams make us/gives us hope" well Peri's words were very inspirational at the time during biology.
As people pass me by whil I'm typing this in a kiosk my chemical romance is blasting from this little wooden kiosk off this imac and they are all staring at me as they pass me by...I love when that happens because it's so amusing...deprived little snobby Chinese
kids I MEAN...nice little pleaseant...UGLY i mean nm!! hehehehe
![]()
I LOVE THIS SONG !!!!!!!!!! because I"M NOT OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment